Latest Drama Bomb: PL Cheats By Staying Out Of Local

omg, the drama, i love it...

but I have to agree, PL are a bunch of fucking elitist fucks

i had a bunch of buddies go through the sniggerdly recruitment process and its fucking retarded. All they do is troll them on their recruitment forum. They didn't fucking accept Azeroth Uluntil so he joined sniggwaffe. He's an FC, has two chars with over 80+ mil SP and a mothership. What more do they want?

i will agree i am a giant shit head.

Mogs, Az was ready to be brought into snig but went into swigg to be with his little friends. The unfortunate part was they listed ppl who didnt play and were purged for inactivity as a reference. Ive known Az since day 1 of my play time. He was the first member of my initial corp. He will be joining snigg along with lopez, terri and natural selector. All they had to do was use me as their vouch.

You are also correct in stating we are a bunch of elitest jerks. specifically to ppl we do not know. why do we want fotm fags in our alliance? Or why should we take in anyone who gets butt hurt by harsh words on a forum? We send them to swigg so we can see the types of ppl they are. Do they fit in? Are they self sufficient? Can they fight?. It purdy simple actually.

This thread makes me laugh. Your whining makes me chuckle.

Back