Question for the FREE guys

DocHolliday

Contributor
Veteran XX
So I started playing again as most of you know. Up to 4m sp. Yay me.

Anyway, been playing with Groon because a Shining Path buddy(Shadowbane guild) is with them. Well we live in Syndicate. It fucking sucks. Always outnumbered and outgunned. Can't make money. Can't go up against EOS, OI or Agony cause they have more and better ships. Groon as some of you may know are guys from SA. These guys are alot like us and I am enjoying their company. I think we would get along quite well and could possible strengthen us and you guys as well once we get the cash flow we need.

We have guys that know what they are doing, but not the money needed to fly around in higher end ships without worrying of losing them. Money is our biggest obstacle it seems. Some of our guys have nice ships, but they rarely bring them out for fear of losing them because it means they have to run a weeks worth of Empire missions or buy a damn timecard or two to replace it. This is no way to live in Eve. Quite frankly I think this is the largest reason for Groons high turnover rate. Well that and its just the nature of the game.

The past week we have been discussing new options. I thought I would ask you guys if it would be possible for us to join up with you guys in some way. I assume the answer would probably be no, but asking cannot hurt.

If we had the ability to jew it up when we needed and setup proper revenue channels we could be flying around in much more capable ships thus making us more of a factor. Increased fun factor, increased retension of players....hopefully.

These guys love tears. Love drama. Love blowing ship up. People who run missions and rat get made fun of. Mining? LOLZ they would probably blow up their own corp mates if anyone did that. I really think both groups fit in well and I honestly would love to see it happen. Any chance of that being a possibility?

Are you talking about a buncha guys or the whole corp?

If it's a buncha guys we can probably make arrangements to merge you into FREEE. If it's the whole corp there's probably nothing I can do

what would you like updated?

freee's still going, barry cuda is still a noob, verite is still a carebear, fuck vlasic still

Back