Page 31 of 65
Acerbity
VeteranX
Old
601 - 01-12-2004, 22:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
He wants us to all live in harmony, like in Star Trek

And he wants to be the next Harry Potter and bury himself inside gfg to hibernate until the Federation comes into existance
existence

why be a dick?

Sponsored Links
-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
602 - 01-12-2004, 22:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNJBOND
Aestis posted his picture a while back... he's not ugly or anything.
so you think he's cute?

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
603 - 01-12-2004, 22:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
gfg can get as fat as she wants too....if you read the thread or any other thread like this, you'd know i don't give two ****s about what weight class gfg is in.
oh i'm sorry, you do it because shes ugly

that makes it ok

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
604 - 01-12-2004, 22:32
Quote:
gfg i'd give you a hug too...i'd hug just about anyone here goddammit! (as long as you're not a leper)
Feel the love.

Vampire, I offered to be his friend months ago and he got mad at me for that so dont take it too personally.

HSAlien
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
605 - 01-12-2004, 22:33
Quote:
i'm there

Ah, that you are. Much appreciated, you're a good guy for wading through all of them. Added points for being able to locate tracks via my lyric fragments as well.

Heh.

:drummer:

and who is Mav?

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
606 - 01-12-2004, 22:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpdnc
oh i'm sorry, you do it because shes ugly

that makes it ok
i don't care if she's ugly either...

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
607 - 01-12-2004, 22:33
Quote:
Yoda? I thought you gave up on being a jedi there mav

And life is not that much harder because you're fat. You're just a whiner, and nobody likes a whiner
yoda, the vet^2

you wouldnt know of him very much, since like most people he's over looked easily, trash talked alot and generally put down for minor mistakes he's made in the past

im a whiner? **** you, god damn *******

you've never lived a DAY in my life, you wouldn't survive it, you couldnt last 5 minutes. ive dealt with this ****ing type of bull**** since i was 5 years old, decades later it goes on and on and on, the blackest of hearts like you, NEVER ****ING STOP

there comes a point where ya just dont give a **** anymore

you know why cheater doesnt let me come to uva's? people like you. he's affraid id go columbine on someones ass. thats his call but i cant say i blame him, look at the bull**** some of us have to deal with every ****ing day

****ing givin me a god damn migraine in the last hour

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
608 - 01-12-2004, 22:33
HSA

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
609 - 01-12-2004, 22:33
i dont' even know why i'm saying anything

i think it's because tw is slow and i only get one reply every 5 minutes or so

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
610 - 01-12-2004, 22:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
yoda, the vet^2

you wouldnt know of him very much, since like most people he's over looked easily, trash talked alot and generally put down for minor mistakes he's made in the past

im a whiner? **** you, god damn *******

you've never lived a DAY in my life, you wouldn't survive it, you couldnt last 5 minutes. ive dealt with this ****ing type of bull**** since i was 5 years old, decades later it goes on and on and on, the blackest of hearts like you, NEVER ****ING STOP

there comes a point where ya just dont give a **** anymore

you know why cheater doesnt let me come to uva's? people like you. he's affraid id go columbine on someones ass. thats his call but i cant say i blame him, look at the bull**** some of us have to deal with every ****ing day

****ing givin me a god damn migraine in the last hour
You really should channel some of this energy into the gym or something

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
611 - 01-12-2004, 22:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLd_FiRe
this is true... If life is THAT hard being fat, why don't u lose ****ing weight? Its not ****ing genetic, so don't pull that bull****. You didn't see any 'genetically' fat ppl in the concentration camps.

Only thing i see on here from u mav, is u whining about how ppl make fun of you b/c ur fat. Then you pretend you don't care ... but its pretty obvious that you do.

edit: and the only thing that could be harder is finding a date & tieing ur shoes.
ill remember that the next time you want some huge precious file you need and dont want to sit in line off some ****ty mirror site for 4 ****ing hours

ungrateful son of a *****

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
612 - 01-12-2004, 22:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
you amuse me

you'll never in your lifetime go through what someone like me, or gfg, or yoda or anyone else that gets the **** we do

you'll never understand

theres no way you can

i see kids these days and i think of such innocence they have, such bliss for what people in the world has in store, they know not of

****'em, let them die, rot

let osama whatever the **** crash more planes, NO ONE GIVES A ****, let saddam unleash nukes, good, nuke the ****ing planet, take us all out in one big swipe

let them ****ing burning for eternity, let'em see what a 1/10th of the pain is like, a ****ing FRACTION of what a lifetime of someone like me has

****'em
You think I don't know? I was heavily picked on in elementary and middle school, every day, because I didn't know how to take it in stride.

My parents went through a divorce and I spent most of my time watching them freak out at each other or watching the police get involved to handle the situation. Don't even get me started about court.

I was heavily depressed and suicidal during my freshman year of high school. I've been going through counseling for years because I have a severe avoidant social anxiety disorder.

Oh yeah, and I just broke up with my fiancee at the end of the year, Merry Christmas to me.

So yeah, you think I don't know what its like to be picked on, to be stressed out, or feel depressed? You sit there, and your biggest problem is people tease you about your weight. Get off your high horse.

With all these problems I still maintain a good attitude, a caring personality, and a somewhat positive outlook on life. I don't feel the need to take it out on people on the internet that I don't even know the first thing about, something you pride yourself on. You know what the major difference between me and you is (aside from the weight issue)? I took control of my life and did something about it. You're just another whiner.

I thought I pushed it too far, so I backed off, offered some friendly advice. You just ***** back at me.

You're quite possibly the biggest ******* on TW right now. Get your head out of your ass and stop your sorry ass pity party. You know why everybody dislikes you and picks on you? It has nothing to do with your physical appearance, it has to do with your personality.

Might wanna think about that for a moment.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
613 - 01-12-2004, 22:35
Quote:
i don't care if she's ugly either...
i always post barf smileys to tell people how much i don't care

WiLd_FiRe
VeteranXX
Old
614 - 01-12-2004, 22:35
u got a migraine from reading aestis text? I think you need a break from the forums mav, this ****s starting to get to ya.

Acerbity
VeteranX
Old
615 - 01-12-2004, 22:35
news flash...

making fun of fat people is HI-LARIOUS.

HSAlien
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
616 - 01-12-2004, 22:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazmine
HSA

Why hello there home town hero!

Where am I? I must've gotten off at the wrong stop, yet again.

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
617 - 01-12-2004, 22:36
Quote:

its sad how judgmental you are. You obviously have very low self esteem and trashing others makes you feel better about yourself.

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
618 - 01-12-2004, 22:36
Quote:
if i wanna channel energy i can just ring your ****ing neck

just squeeze it clear off you ****ing shoulders

watch your eyes go lifeless, as the oxygen in your system runs out

nothing would be sweeter, not even a donut. a price put on that, cannot be

Whoop
VeteranXX
Old
619 - 01-12-2004, 22:36
Aestis is a ****ing fantastic troll. A+ stuff here babe.

WiLd_FiRe
VeteranXX
Old
620 - 01-12-2004, 22:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
ill remember that the next time you want some huge precious file you need and dont want to sit in line off some ****ty mirror site for 4 ****ing hours

ungrateful son of a *****
wtf mav ... there was no hostility or even put downs in my comments. WTF

See you are looking for reasons to get mad. Well **** you

Page 31 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit