Caldari new player - WTF SHOULD I BE TRAINING?

The only gimping is that you started out with some skills specific to your race, so there is a little time lost in transitioning to another races' ships.

good to know - thanks

Learning my first 4+ day skill now :( (Learning V) then I can finally get back to mission grinding and *playing*.

it will take you longer to figure out how to play eve than it will for your character to be 'capable'

ie. an experienced eve player would be fine with a noobie character, and a noobie player will still get destroyed with a higher skilled character

Well, I meant "skilling up" as in training a "skill," not becoming more "skilled" in EVE as a player. :lol:

But yeah, idk why I'm waiting for Learning V to continue mission running - I guess it's just an excuse to enjoy some other games until Sunday.

Yeah, I have something like 15m SP on my character and I don't know the first thing about playing.

I basically just logged in to change skills for a year and never actually played the game.

The stickies are fricking UPDATED regularly. Doesnt anyone catch the new dates I post at the top?

Honestly, with the exception of training science skills when you want to train combat skills, there's honestly no one skill that you could put time in that WOULDNT pay off at some point in the future.

So honestly, there's no 'wrong' way to train. Train what looks cool and what you'd need to fly stuff that looks cool.

I read the stickies, just wanted some active responses.

I had a dream last night that I somehow jumped into 0.0 space and was instantly getting gate pwned :( I was scrambling to jump back to .5+ but I couldn't find a destination to set quick enough. I think I died, and then I woke up :(

Back