steam tribes 1

i am counting on both u faggots to help me teach a bunch of cpma pro gamers tribes

i will also be harassing stork and rtcll to help out

i figure soon meph spange manyak's copywriters guild will show up in full force for the midair boom tribes revolution cycle and he'll start actually trying at the game but either way idc i just want my name cleared and justice served

if i end up getting paid along the way thats cool. i figure fishstix wont ban me from twitch and cant from youtube if i follow the content policy and do creative work so its not like im losing by not getting paid to post boring scripted content online

if it ever got interesting id really make an effort to join in but tbh my experiences with goon culture have just shown its goon culture and too authoritarian for my tastes

id rather take bans on the reg here than deal with the student unions rake of faggots on SA or real deal censorship ;f

-edit-

also it's probably hard to beat me in t1 (or any classic style tribes LT title) as i haven't tried since before i came to LT -when i was a shifter g0d- and that one time i had to commit to learning how to lo vs chump/rtcll/snows's A games

everything else i picked up just by sticking to one game for a long period of time

im gonna teach some cpma pro guys to own at midair as a team before they even get into midair

Last edited:
i even refuse to play tribes lt if i haven't got an auto rep kit cause im too lay to try and remember to press a button for health kit.

That's pretty much how it is these days...

Every time i get some aim back i purposely change my net setting so i cant aim anymore why cause i cuckold cg mef.

i play on 200 vpn ping now because game is fucking boring if i dont but i still wouldnt consider it a competitive challenge like theclq ranking was in shifter sniping and shit for points

throw in real competitive 8 man shifter and shit just got dramatically more fucked competing vs cal-i snipers and fukin kovaak from quake lel

Back