Midair

Spawn favs work if you have cool downs on sniper and mortar. Obv you allow spawn with remote invs too. Which allows for regular farming and deploying remote turrets. This needs to be on a cool down as well. taking down the gens makes the team spawn naked until the gen is back up.

if they're designing the game for 7v7comp, which they have mentioned, they need to make base faster. They need 7v7 to replicate 10v10 actions per minute or else the game will be slow and challenging for new players unfamiliar with tribes games. Spawn faves would help do this. Smaller maps would as well.

They won't have a large player base to start with so they need small numbers to be fun. They should also have an LT game style as well to help with this.

someone logically break down as to why this won't work. I fukin dare you.

base in general will never catch on in 2days games and competives and wat have u

no 1 has time for 10v10 or even 7v7 there r 2 many ppl, we r all very busy in 2015 even aspergs

5v5 or less and it has 2 be lt

no one cares about genaretors turrets faggy sensor towers etc

flag and disc and ski and jet pack

also cg and grenade beacon jump and grenaldes

idk about 10v10 and really detailed armor and weapon selections not ever catching on. i mean look at all the autist mmorpgs and shit out there people like that amount of depth sometimes.

but i do think 5v5 lt appeals to the masses more thats true

and i also think everything that makes lt good will be completely destroyed if it isn't implemented as a t1 clone especially if its unintentionally dumbed down

like swordfish trying to be some kind of tribes guru on that t:a reddit explaining what makes LT good and running his own mod when in reality hes a dumb overly sensitive mulatto perma nooby that left t1 because he sucked

fire too will give input on LT or something and the guy rage quit a pub yesterday night because he couldn't chase with cg vs me high on dilaudid making up shit routes and skiing. in a game with the most op cg in all of the tribes series to the point where we had to have discussions on whether to reduce the damage or not. lol...

we suffer from repeatedly being taken hostage by groups of asperger kids that want to change a game they sucked at to begin with and make it better

"hurrf a durrf make LT like t2 LT that is the best cuz t2 is the best game!!!!!" meanwhile t2 never had an LT ladder or any regular community support for it cuz it fucking sucked donkey dicks

FUCK

ya do not take opsayo opinion

opsayo grew a massive opinion for someone that sucked at t1 till 2009?! when he got 1.40 and started cging while everyone else didnt have it. not to mention he only played one position his whole career.

this doesn't mean hes wrong about everything but there are other people's opinions id take a lot more seriously than some kid with a clear ego/rage issue.

"10 v 10 pure Tribes with sensors, stations, and turrets will never catch on."

giphy.gif

Sometimes I wonder if you guys start off every day by waking up, taking a ping pong paddle, and just bashing the ever loving snot out your head with it as hard as you can like 20 times.

The biggest mistake that Midair could possibly make would be to listen to or cater to the current Tribes 1 LT community.

ya true better for them to listen to tribes ascend legions and t2 aspergers kids

not the t1 players that moved from 10v10 to smaller numbers to keep the game alive and competitive

ya true better for them to listen to tribes ascend legions and t2 aspergers kids

not the t1 players that moved from 10v10 to smaller numbers to keep the game alive and competitive

Why would taking input from a dozen or two dozen players that aren't interesting in embracing anything new be a good idea?

t:a t2 and t:v had lots of new things like grapplers rocket launchers shrikes and a variety of machine guns

you should play those games and participate on their forums instead of attempting to relive your faggy glory hpb arena ladder days that only serve to showcase how low skill the game was when you played

also kill yourself

"10 v 10 pure Tribes with sensors, stations, and turrets will never catch on."

giphy.gif

Sometimes I wonder if you guys start off every day by waking up, taking a ping pong paddle, and just bashing the ever loving snot out your head with it as hard as you can like 20 times.

The biggest mistake that Midair could possibly make would be to listen to or cater to the current Tribes 1 LT community.

LT literally saved Tribes and added 5+ years of competitive life to it after base had a good 6 year run and was down to 3 teams on TWL by late 2003

in a game like midair when player numbers are probably going to be low (at least initially), it might be best to cut out the fat and have a mod that throws every position into extreme relevancy and action

fuck, you didn't even play LT did you dude, you sound like a cranky old man. i can't see most kids these days wanting to spend hours every day solely in the depths of some base deploying turrets and repairing inventory stations.

LT is still tribes is still the best FPS of all time, and like pancake said would you rather they listen to a bunch of t2 or t:a weirdos? of course not

Back