Loser neighbor will come kissing ass for a favor.

StapleMammal1

Contributor
Been working out what I will tell him. So far I have the following.

You're a fucking scumbag, your wife is a fat dumb bitch, and your daughter is a pretty good slut. Don't ask me how I know she's a slut, but get the fuck off my land. I'm not your friend.

How's that? Clear, concise, and factual. What do you think. Open for suggestions.

I'm all for revenge and hurting people but I think it's better to keep your cards close to your chest and play cool.. and just say something like "Thanks bro, you have a great day too man" and try to look friendly and sincere. You have an advantage if your enemy thinks you like them. Later when you do some shit, after you cool off, and plan it carefully, without any evidence or records, they may not suspect you.

Yeah, start up a beef with someone who's always around your house....when you're gone....when you sleep.

What could go wrong?

Bit of an overreaction unless he's asking you to give him a ride to the airport.

Did I miss in another thread what this neighbor actually did to be on the receiving end of your vitriol? I think I remember them being Dims? right ok have at it

I assumed you wouldn't even be able to see any other cabins from your cabin, let alone have talk to neighbors in their remote cabins.

mitch we all kno that glare rendered u paraplegic in front of ur wife and kids w/ a wicked lat flare in vegas, trying 2 make it a joke won't erase the shame

mitch we all kno that glare rendered u paraplegic in front of ur wife and kids w/ a wicked lat flare in vegas, trying 2 make it a joke won't erase the shame

Oh you're another one that isn't aware that many years after that story died, I saw an actual photo of Glare. So yeah, and LOL and so on.

Back