Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Epstein dead
Page 2 of 41
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 08-10-2019, 12:27
It is being reported he was NOT on suicide watch. It had been removed at some point.

Sponsored Links
Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 08-10-2019, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
It is being reported he was NOT on suicide watch. It had been removed at some point.
If true, there you have it, criminally incompetent.

How could this guy NOT be on suicide watch? Who approved removing him from suicide watch? Who requested he be removed from suicide watch?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 08-10-2019, 12:32
Who ****ing knows. Mossad, Trump, Clintons. This guy had so much dirt.
Maybe he did off himself. Hopefully the investigation continues and the girls don't get bumped off too.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 08-10-2019, 12:48
epstein offed himself
every journalist here at tribalwar gaming news is a superstud mega billionaire who lives the logroller party post every day
massholes are "just like us"
u can b whatever u want 2b as long as u have the desire

etc.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 08-10-2019, 12:57

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 08-10-2019, 12:58
Witness protection.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 08-10-2019, 12:58
The (((ghostwriters))) tell the best blackmail stories. Epstein was going to spoil the ending for us. Tomorrow I expect to hear the soothing sounds of crickets.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 08-10-2019, 13:23
I cannot help but to think something BIG is going to happen. This Epstein story is too perfect and they will need some serious fodder to divert the attention away. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran or Syria does something really stupid.

Or, huge squirrels appear out of nowhere. HUGE squirrels.

HUGE SQUIRRELS!!

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 08-10-2019, 13:24
Apparently, the man born to family while on his death bed.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 08-10-2019, 13:24
When life gives you huge squirrels, you better have some huge nuts.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 08-10-2019, 13:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Apparently, the man born to family while on his death bed.

He looks a little blue

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 08-10-2019, 13:26
Photos show Jeffrey Epstein as he***8217;s wheeled into Downtown Hospital .

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 08-10-2019, 13:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
When life gives you huge squirrels, you better have some huge nuts.
Those nuts come from people who actually believe the man born to a family killed himself.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 08-10-2019, 13:29
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-bi...tein-documents

So it is interesting to see how MSM and those in danger will say that a disgruntled former butler/aide is not a reliable witness

then say that proven liars testifying to congress and former Trump aides who dish dirt are upstanding patriots doing the right thing and should totally be believed.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 08-10-2019, 13:29
Quote:
Those nuts come from people who actually believe the man born to a family killed himself.

Ok we’ll take you off suicide watch if you pinky swear you won’t kill yourself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 08-10-2019, 13:34
This is an interesting link. Basically, it is Full text of "Robert Maxwell FBI file". I posted a few links in another thread about the MOSSAD, Maxwell, and the Man Born to a Family and their connection to one another.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 08-10-2019, 13:35
Yeah.. The billionaire socialite with connections to prominent upper class family names... Just somehow ends up dead before a trial that would likely convict him of crimes that would affirm what was only thought to be conspiracy theory.... Yeah... Ok... I buy that..... Sure

This is the plot straight out of a Tom Clancy novel

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 08-10-2019, 13:37
It's perfect because it doesn't matter what ideology you follow.. this is a clear example of a corrupt system.

It is going to be a fun ride

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 08-10-2019, 13:45
Quote:
Got to read this story: The Jeffrey Epstein Rabbit Hole Goes a Lot Deeper Than You Think

Alex Acosta Reportedly Claimed Jeffrey Epstein "Belonged To Intelligence"
[wonder what intelligence agency he would work for...?]

Jeffrey Epstein and "Foreign Intelligence"

Nov 2003: FO suspected Maxwell was a Russian agent, papers reveal

Wikipedia says nothing about Epstein being Jewish so maybe it's just a weird name and he has no connection with being Jewish or Mossad...

In comes:
Leon Black, Wiki:

Leon Black kept Jeffrey Epstein as charity director after plea deal

I've made mention of this back during the Batman shooting but, there is a drug, Scopolamine, in Central/South America that will make the user or victim lose all their ability to reason and their free-will, and pretty much do whatever someone asked of them. Tourists are usually victims of this as the locals will blow it in their face and tell the victim to drain their bank account, and the person willingly does it.

The US pharma companies were made aware of this drug a long time ago and have apparently perfected it. 'Devil's Breath' Drug Scopolamine Used By NASA and CIA.

In the conspiracy world, this drug gets brought up a lot and newly incoming politicians or foreign agents - when they refuse to comply with the ruling elite - will be targeted and given this drug. They can then direct the victim to have sex with underaged kids, which they then film, and will be used against the politicians later when they decide to go against the grain.

I can't help but think that someone like Epstein (which has a very Jewish sounding name but Wikipedia isn't sure about) housed these underaged kids for this very thing.
Robert David Steele, My View: Jeffrey Epstein is a Mossad Clandestine Operations Officer
Well worth the read.
Quote:
I remain of the view that Jeffrey Epstein is a Mossad clandestine operations officer, assisted by Mossad clandestine operations officer Ghislaine Maxwell, and that their mission is to do precisely what they have been doing: entrap US politicians, judges, celebrities, prosecutors, and corporate leaders with rigged ***8220;no name***8221; hotels and the mult-cavern ***8220;Lolita Island***8221; where anything goes and the Mossad gets it all on video ***8212; grown people doing bad things to small children.

My sources suggest that Vicky Ward has it wrong, Epstein is not a grifter that made it big on crime, that is a cover story. I believe he was given a billion dollar line of credit by a real Zionist billionaire, and has always been ***8220;on the job.***8221;

Alert readers will recall that Ghislaine Maxwell is the daugher of Robert Maxwell, one of Israel***8217;s most famous super-spies, and the man who single-handedly opened all doors for Israel***8217;s promulgation of PROMIS, the first major ***8220;hack***8221; of many Western governments by Israel, in the 1980***8217;s, long before the Chinese and Russian cyber-incursions in the 1990***8217;s.

I further believe that because Epstein has been ***8220;on the job***8221; that both the CIA and the FBI have been associated with this ***8220;job***8221; and sharing the take. It is more important to them to be able to blackmail as many people as possible to keep their budgets growing, than it is to stop traitors, pedophiles, and white collar criminals.
[.....]
Jeffrey Epstein***8217;s Alleged Madam is the Daughter of a Mossad Agent
Depending on your browser, ^this link might not work. It goes to Dailystormer and FF flags it as bad. lol. Follow link at your own... risk. But, it is well worth the read.

Page 2 of 41

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Epstein dead

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
big dick downtown boyfriend , door is open cum in