Need a Tribes OGL Historian

-cyanide- said:
i guess there was cheating since their inception

i remember playing for {d-i} with liqh2o & cookie who were split-teaming w/ NuTz & they were pretty legit as far as i know

negatory. no cheating at the beginning. Even we picked up happy there was no cheating. It wasn't until later when happy actually made his happymod and the dude from KoV joined that the cheating began (at least I think so). By that time I had already left. :shrug:

You guys are so ignorant to what all these nerds figured out to use as "cheats." Yeah.. get a bunch of Computer Science majors and i bet they wont be able to figure anything out... you would all be SERIOUSLY amazed.

Arjay said:
don't kid yourself.. xxx@honduras knew about the happyflag bullshit. He told me he was 'evening the playing field' since S3 used all kinds of hacks.

yea we were big time hackers.

-cyanide- said:
S3 vs. 5150 on CoN

coolio claimed to have used "wax paper" and "crayons" to draw spam points

later found to be "shiva"

You seriously dont want to know the tricks of s3, it's almost sickening. It wasnt Just "shiva". s3 wasnt the only dirty team.

well they had a script pack for S3 members i do believe

ie. chainsparks & shit

but they weren't wallhacking and shit as far as i know

then again i was a member of eV in T1 & A51 in T2 both featuring the famous happy, and never saw any hacking going on - maybe i was totally oblivious/not around enough

but you're just some queer who acts like he knows shit about tribes and refuses to "come out" because you're a fag and no one would care

so yeah

Arjay said:
well since tribes is dead, why dont you spill the beans. As it stands yer just dickwaving.

Tribes isnt dead yet.. I STILL play it. As soon as the master servers go down and tribes cannot be played any longer.. then all the beans will be spilled.

-cyanide- said:

ie. chainsparks & shit

but they weren't happyflagging etc.

and you're just some queer who acts like he knows shit about tribes and refuses to "come out" because you're a fag and no one would care

so yeah

LoL.. No one in s3 used something that could be considered an early version of happy mod? Not even one of it's all star players? (I've said too much).

-cyanide- said:

ie. chainsparks & shit

but they weren't wallhacking and shit as far as i know

then again i was a member of eV in T1 & A51 in T2 both featuring the famous happy, and never saw any hacking going on - maybe i was totally oblivious/not around enough

but you're just some queer who acts like he knows shit about tribes and refuses to "come out" because you're a fag and no one would care

so yeah

i never gained axx to this script pack. sounds like bs to me unless they thought i wasn't trustworthy. i'm totally not btw.

i wouldn't put it past farm to hack, i mean he did impersonate a girl so he could join a late version of R&G and still play for vanguard

but unless you have some type of proof i don't see why you would continue to spout this shit as if you know anything

it would have already come out like every other hacking team/player in the past 8 years

Back