Tribalwar Hacks Scooter Riders

just read the hall of fame thread where zombee pretended to be some asshole that wanted to sue tw. Half the fucking thread is people saying shit like "mail the guy a picture of goatse!!!!!!OH MAN WILL HE BE SORRY!"

it's just an anus guys.... yes... a very stretched out anus..... but just an anus.... ANUS

AAAAAAAYNNNUUUUUSSS!

Actually that collage with all the fisting and shit eating is far worse than Goatse.

im going to go end myself if this **** dont go away its making me quite mad.................... i think ill go on to myspace until this goes away.

"Originally Posted by Joseph
Could the member "|30|)\3|)0|[07" be causing this? Ever since he joined, GPN has been ****ed.

I don't know but, he posted something that was inappropriate earlier so, I'll just go ahead and rid the board of him now."

:rofl:

:rofl: I read that thread in thier forum, that has to be the hardest i've laughed in a while. That dude actually thought he was some pro and hacking TW. Then all the other retards praised him and told him how dedicated he was to them :lol:

Btw :rofl: at jislans smilies he suggested for them.

Your the ****ing nerd you get it douche bag. You ****ing nerd suck on a dick. Ill kick your ****ing face in *****. Burn in hell.
AfroMan is online now Reply With Quote

:rofl: from "Afroman"

bleaktardwagon.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally Posted by .Bleak
That's becase I keep attacking there servers.

You can''t get on their site its down because of me if its up youll get the messages. I know all of the guys info I need a mod or admin and thats it.

im going to go end myself if this **** dont go away its making me quite mad.................... i think ill go on to myspace until this goes away.

Back