things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

Dammit, I was casually reading these stories and my DVD writer finished and ejected and I jumped and knocked my mouse in the floor

this thread is always so fun to read when its bumped right before I sleep :\

I don't really have any personal experiences, however, I heard a good story, BS or not, from one of my friends.

He was at a basketball practice. After practice everyone left but he and another kid stayed later to just mess around. They were the last ones there and started putting away all the basketballs back on the racks.

They shut off the lights and went to leave when they heard a lone basketball hitting the floor, but not the bounce......bounce...bounce.bouncebouncebounce that would come from one falling off the rack. It was rhythmic as if someone was bouncing it, long pauses... bounce.....bounce......bounce......bounce.

They turned on the lights and all the balls they had just put away were off the rack and rolling around on the floor. Then they just booked it out of there.

Travelyan said:
i was getitng an upset stomach at 3am, with the jaw cramps n pre-vomitting shit so i thought i could use some cool air. i opened our front door and stepped about halfway out into the cold night. i stood there for a moment. our porch has an overhang and what's above that is attic space. it's absolutely quiet outside at this time of night, not even the cicadas are out.

and i hear footsteps. not animal footsteps - fucking Bump. Bump. Bump. going from one end of the attic over the porch to the other. and it stops right over the fucking door.

I HAVE NEVER FELT MY SKIN CRAWL LIKE IT JUST DID. the nausea went away that very instant and i very, very slowly shut the door and came back to my room.

now i dont believe in ghosts - i never have. but whatever the fuck walked across my attic wasn't some animal. if it was, it was walking on two legs. no way could anything get up there - attic entrance is in the car port with my 93 ford mercury parked under it.

i mean my whole body tightened. and the nausea just completely vanished. i've honestly never felt terror like THAT before in my life. and im unwilling to go back out there right now. i'm not going back out there til i wake up in the morning.

this is fucked up. fuck this shit. it's entirely possible that something was just jumping over the pylons up there like a big fucking raccoon or something i suppose, but it was like human footsteps and very heavy. my mind is BLOWN.

im not a chckenshit but i still hear things bumping around and its freaking me out

we just moved into this house not long ago, it's 50 years old

ffffuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk
"those were human footsteps" what the fuck are you, some sort of ranger elf pussy?

grow a sack, it was nothing

shrunken%20head.jpg

the attic is 100% completely empty and was empty at the time, there's nothing up there like animal droppings or fur or anything like that. could have just been a raccoon jumping the rafters for all i know

whatever it was scared the sweet living fuck out of me though. i was too chickenshit to just Run up there and look

Travelyan said:
not really but every sound i hear that's not coming from this room is making me jump out of my skin

this is some fucked up fucking bullshit fucking shit

that's my favorite post :rofl:

Back