[T1] Mini Milk-Man config

groov

Veteran XX
sshot0088.jpg

might as well release the mini version of the milk-man inspired config posted here

this version should be small enough to work at any resolution without any major adjustments (although if your res is really low it wont be very 'mini' anymore)

all huds can be set to any color of the rainbow in-game with my background sliders

my in-game settings menu is bound to * on the numpad as usual - set your colors/toggles there

It will auto-load any plugins in the /plugin folder (currently includes transchat and chatmenu dlls)

Download Here

as usual, big thanks to GreyHound, Milk-Man, Stork and everyone that's helped with with code or graphics over the years :heart: :birthday:

edit Aug 31/2013:
-updated config to include the 1.41 AfterHope.exe.
-includes a backup of the 1.40 .exe for backward compatibility
-i ficks moar bogs

Last edited:
all huds can be set to any color of the rainbow in-game with my background sliders[/QUOTE]

Does this include the main chat hud? I know trans chat is pretty, but reading it is a pain in the ass for my old eyes.

Either way nice work bud, looks sexy

naw, unfortunately i dont think the .exe with Transchat has a toggle for it. You could replace it with an .exe that only loads ScriptGL, or a normal .exe and load scriptGL with pluginloader

or you could replace the left backdrop - i think i actually have one with a bit of a transparent background - ill look around for it

where can I get a compatible jumpjet script?

also I get some sort of weird microstutter ingame, I thought maybe it was the huge fps variance from like 600+ fps down to 250 but enabling vsync didn't fix it

where can I get a compatible jumpjet script?

also I get some sort of weird microstutter ingame, I thought maybe it was the huge fps variance from like 600+ fps down to 250 but enabling vsync didn't fix it

maybe add this setting/edit in prefs

$pref::screensize = "1";

already have that in the autoexec

also it seems i have $pref:terrainlodamount set twice in the autoexec (derp! fixed in download now)

i suppose it might just be ScriptGL eating FPS, you can test it by upping $ScriptGL::Latency

i have a slider for it in my menu (and im setting it to 60 in autoexec)

the default is 20, i like it at 60 but it used to be 100 in the old 1.3 hudbot, you can keep upping it to whatever to see if it makes an FPS difference - scriptgl stuff will update less often the higher you set it

other than that i don't really get any stuttering but it's been a while since i tested it in any type of game other than an empty test server

Last edited:
so, 50 downloads and only 1 person has asked me about the 'SET FONT' button in menu 3 yet - it will set whatever font name you type into the chat input and set it as the font for the CTF, item, time and weapon HUD

font_changer.jpg

its pretty useful if you want to switch fonts around and see how they look in-game

if you enter an invalid font name it'll default to arial or something like that :p

also one day alrik or someone smart will help me fix that scriptGL chathud so that if you type longer than the width it'll divide stuff up into two lines - im dum and can't figure it out :(

i remember when scriptgl had like problems before with chat i dont remember what if it was lag or something

are there any known problems like that now that i can vaguely describe for you

the old one lagged me (in 1.3), this one works good but it does stuff like hides the v-chat menu and doesn't divide long lines up

i think if i really cared i'd fix it and build a new scriptGL chatmenu but bleh

Back