storytime - i got punched in the face by a girl tonight by naptown - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page storytime - i got punched in the face by a girl tonight
Page 2 of 12
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 10-17-2010, 02:55
these gooks finally had enough of my mischief

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 10-17-2010, 02:56
pics of beaten, broken, bouncing, whimpering girl or it's bs

Texas Dragon
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 10-17-2010, 02:57

Texas Dragon
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 10-17-2010, 02:57

sashimi
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 10-17-2010, 03:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Dragon View Post
My roommate walked in while I was scrolling through the thread and saw this picture

nada
VeteranX
Old
26 - 10-17-2010, 03:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Dragon View Post

KiLLeR2001
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 10-17-2010, 03:29
You got into a fight with a girl over ****** ****? What the ****. Damn you dumb.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 10-17-2010, 03:32
yeah standing up to a ****ing immature little **** who thinks they can walk all over you and takes a $250 pair of shoes and throws them across your place is ****** ****

i figured this would be a totally agreeable situation by you guys since most of you are sexually frustrated losers

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 10-17-2010, 03:35
oh well its been a long night.. i'm going to finish a corona and take some xanax

also she kicked my pair of black shox(my hoopin shoes) against the wall and scuffed the wall very minorly... ill take a pic if u want

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 10-17-2010, 03:36
***** ASS HO STEPPED ON MY KICKS, SON

KiLLeR2001
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 10-17-2010, 03:37
The fact is, you acted violently after the fact. If this involves cops and lawyers and **** you're going to have to justify your actions for throwing her into a wall full strength, as in did you feel like your safety would be threatened if you hadn't done that. They will look at that. They always take the girls side on this ****. But if you have witnesses that say that ***** was crazy and started punching in a drunken state of mind you could be ok.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 10-17-2010, 03:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
You got into a fight with a girl over ****** ****? What the ****. Damn you dumb.
It was a nigga moment

Surge
VeteranX
Old
33 - 10-17-2010, 03:38
paging NGFM

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
34 - 10-17-2010, 03:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistcane View Post
My roommate walked in while I was scrolling through the thread and saw this picture
So, what did your mom do? Laugh or back up slowly? Don't leave us hanging like that.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 10-17-2010, 03:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
The fact is, you acted violently after the fact. If this involves cops and lawyers and **** you're going to have to justify your actions for throwing her into a wall full strength, as in did you feel like your safety would be threatened if you hadn't done that. They will look at that. They always take the girls side on this ****. But if you have witnesses that say that ***** was crazy and started punching in a drunken state of mind you could be ok.
i agree i reacted really bad i have a really bad temper that i do everything short of staying constantly ****ed up to control it

however i'm a real cool person though, nothin bothers me at all until someone crosses that line. i can't tell you how many ive broken up fights or something and took a punch and just stared at the person and been like whatever. the people that know me on this forum know that i'm a person that can stay calm in the worst situations that you can think of.

but tonight i was disrespected in my own apartment without provocation, just a stupid drunk ***** got physical without me even making fun of something wrong with her. i reacted... maybe tomorrow i'll laugh about this with my boys back home, but tonight i really feel pretty bad even though every single nerve inside of me says i did the right thing.

i dont know im just ****ed up

KiLLeR2001
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 10-17-2010, 03:46
And I'd consider you the sexually frustrated loser if you feel you need to slam a ***** against the wall for throwing your Jordans and giving you a little love tap. Any respectable man would laugh at the ***** and tell her to get the **** out. It probably hurt you that's why you flipped a *****. Slamming her against the wall seemed obsessive considering shes probably way smaller than you.

I'm actually dealing with a ****ed up issue of my own right now... ex-gf self inflicted herself and blamed me after we broke up, and the judge believed her story, so now im dealing with lawyers and **** to get my **** cleared... moral of story, **** *****es.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 10-17-2010, 03:47
you should have told everybody that you're from tribalwar

they would have understood and all the girls probably would have wanted to jump on your penis

n/x
Veteran++
Old
38 - 10-17-2010, 03:48
Correct behavior would have been to ask her to leave. When she refuses, then you throw her out. If you do that I don't think the original reason for throwing her out matters much, since it's your house/apartment and shes refused to leave and thats reason enough on its own.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 10-17-2010, 03:51
correct behavior is subjective though

i mean the girls best friend that invited her down here was on my side even after seeing how ****ed up her friend was after she met mr. concrete

if someone could show me how to screenshot text messages

she even apologized to me for bringing her over

i mean if i saw my best friend scuffed up and battered, i'm going to wreck the first person i see... i mean its obvious that they were embarrassed about how her friend acted..

she also texted their mutual friend that i know... they were like wow did you apologize to mason???

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 10-17-2010, 03:57
seems like you're in the right

but then again the law doesn't usually give a **** when such a poor, innocent, vulnerable and of course completely blameless woman is involved

cross your fingers dude

Page 2 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page storytime - i got punched in the face by a girl tonight

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
asians , ching chong smarr dong , smack ma bitch up