abandoned the white working class in all forms

except if it needs BETA O'Rourke to challenge Trump in 2020

the TEXAS Trudeau

:rofl:

I honestly hope the DNC pays you to be this sad as a cis white male failtowel

or you giving away all them magic beans for free

The MAGA machine is getting desperate :lol:

i4acqq2gqcmzpcbhwz4i.gif

so how do you explain the democrats for the past two years?

I'd say the past month has proven quite fruitful for Dems, wouldn't you?

Flipped 42 House seats. Won the midterm popular vote by the largest margin in history.

That said, we have a Republican to thank for the soon to be systematic dismantling of the Trump administration.

2017-06-27-a0c18112_large.jpg

See? This is your first rodeo. The midterms results are exactly like almost all midterm results in history

:lol:

STFU you idiot

Midterm elections are sometimes regarded as a referendum on the sitting president's and/or incumbent party's performance.[5][6] The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections[7]: since WWII the President's party has lost an average 26 seats in the House, and an average four seats in the Senate; Moreover, in its entire history of direct public midterm elections, in only seven of those (under presidents Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Donald Trump) has the President's party gained seats in the House or the Senate and of those only two (1934 Franklin Roosevelt and 2002 George Bush) have seen the President's party gain seats in both houses.

4be4b3a8-29cd-4200-a872-11c3c91a985a.png

United States midterm election - Wikipedia

Last edited:
phaycuck nj0yn dem slaps cross his pussyass wyte trash fuccbou teefz n m0uf da best a wyte trash pussy no how smdh lol :jester:

The dude has more information at his fingertips than any other time in the history of the world and he is consistently wrong!

How is that even possible to be that goddamn dumb?
he's mastered the art of googling, reading a headline and posting a link though

Back