[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

If you guys still play together online, don't the conversations get awkward after you see all the shit you guys talked about each other on the show?

Other than being at the top in every RL challenge, while failing at gaming, not really.

Except Ciji wants his cawk.

Ciji's seems like kind of a whore. She wanted Dante 2 episodes again. Mark seems to be the pimp of the house though. Too bad Tits McGee went home last night though. Also how the hell did Dante and Geoff get 2nd in that challenge? Dante should not have been 1st overall again. That was just bullshit.

Geoff did "well" though. idk... didn't agree with that decision either.

Jamal and Amy did better as a team though. Based on what I saw from the ratings, Ciji should've been #1 if it hadn't been for that bullshit in the real life challenge.

I couldn't believe it when Cigi went after Mark. And she did it on camera. What a whore.

The RL challenge stuff seems pretty basic. I can hardly wait to see the paintball episode where all the girls get destroyed. It was fun to see Rob own up and admit he'd never driven a car.

Who the fuck has never driven a car that's over the age of 16?

Seriously I want to know how the fuck they decided that Dante and Geoff were 2nd in that challenge. Dante hates women too.

so what was the point of the instruments in the rock band challenge? sounded like there was a backing track and everyone was just randomly strumming....

then one of the judges said "the guitar sounded very accurate, no mistakes that we could hear"

lol wtf. i know it's a reality show but was i really supposed to believe that these people learned to play a real guitar in 1 day?

Seriously I want to know how the fuck they decided that Dante and Geoff were 2nd in that challenge. Dante hates women too.

That's the problem with events being scored by a judge. They need to stick to events with absolute scoring or head-to-head matchups. They could have just as easily laid out one of those parking lot rally courses and made them drive that for the best time instead of that dumbass wannabe drifting stunt.

I realize they were probably tight on budgeting so that's why they didn't let them drive real cars on a real track, but hell, even running karts would have been a truer test of driving skills in relation to PGR.

Back