[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I just love the idea that speaking out against trickle down, which has been proven to not work many, many times over, is 'the worst kind of virtue signaling' instead of common sense.

I just love the idea that speaking out against trickle down, which has been proven to not work many, many times over, is 'the worst kind of virtue signaling' instead of common sense.
:picard:

nah man we're moving to a voluntary tax-payment system

virtue-signalling is gonna fund the DoD

rrt9abgd17qz.jpg

why are blacks butthurt over racism now in 2017? they have it better than fukin whites now

100 yrs ago we were tarring them and making them sit in the back of the bus and they barely complained

Jesus who said anything about fucking trickle down? I said there is nothing that prevents a billionaire from giving more money. Nothing. He can give his entire fortune to the IRS tomorrow if he is so inclined. Why doesn't he? Someone saying "I can afford it, tax me more!" is literally saying "I volunteer my money so long as you take it by force". It's a literal contradiction. They have no intention of paying more money, they never do.

Jesus who said anything about fucking trickle down? I said there is nothing that prevents a billionaire from giving more money. Nothing. He can give his entire fortune to the IRS tomorrow if he is so inclined. Why doesn't he? Someone saying "I can afford it, tax me more!" is literally saying "I volunteer my money so long as you take it by force". It's a literal contradiction. They have no intention of paying more money, they never do.

You, actually, have no idea what any person may or may not intend to do.

he could have already done it instead he wrote a virtue signal op

for the mindless left

You, actually, have no idea what any person may or may not intend to do.

By all means point out to me all of the rich folk who say "tax me more" who actually give more to the government than they are forced to.

Rich ppl aren't rich cuz they pay for shit they don't have to

The fact that someone like that can say: god damn I don't pay shit in taxes should say something to you

Rich ppl aren't rich cuz they pay for shit they don't have to

The fact that someone like that can say: god damn I don't pay shit in taxes should say something to you

It says.. "look at me poor people. I don't pay taxes. Even though I am saying I would pay more taxes, I won't lol"

:lol:

The entire article that you called out, authored by the billionaire you seem to be goading, is about how trickle down does not work, and how our middle class was at its strongest when then richest amongst us were taxed over 40%.

He's advocating for the increase in taxation of the extremely wealthy, himself included.

high fives all around with his buds at the country club.. 'Bro, can't believe you said that." "I know.. pay up" hands him a buck

:lol:

The entire article that you called out, authored by the billionaire you seem to be goading, is about how trickle down does not work, and how our middle class was at its strongest when then richest amongst us were taxed over 40%.

He's advocating for the increase in taxation of the extremely wealthy, himself included.

you didn't read fool's post did you?

To put it into terms that you can understand supertrap

Why would they work at 711 when they can just collect disability

I didn't read the article. the argument is the guy is full of shit. If he wanted to give more he could. Fuck him

Back