[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:rofl:

Paul Joseph Watson seems stable.

Acosta is done.. no saving him now that rules and procedures for handling assholes has been outlined. Nice try though

But the White House also instituted new rules for journalists at press conferences, claiming it has the right to suspend or revoke a journalist's credentials if they fail to follow any of the rules. Those three rules include: a journalist called upon to ask a question will ask a single question and then yield the floor; a follow-up question will be permitted at the discretion of the president or the White House and then the journalist must yield the floor; and "yielding the floor" includes if necessary physically surrendering the microphone, according to White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.

Last edited:
:lol:

The InfoWars version that the WH released was clearly sped up during the 'touch' incident to make it look violent. It couldn't be more obvious.

Even Fool agrees...

True, but recompression and frame drops would essentially cause that too. There is no specific evidence that the footage was intentionally doctored or that the white house was complicit or that they reviewed all footage and just picked the fastest one. It's a silly argument put forth to deflect from Acosta disregarding basic decorum.

Fourth arrest in case of illegal immigrant who ICE says killed 3 after ‘sanctuary’ release

Prosecutors announced a fourth arrest Monday in the case of an illegal immigrant charged with killing three people in Missouri after being released from a New Jersey jail.

Nyadia Burden, 25, purchased the bullets that Luis Rodrigo Perez, 23, used in two separate shootings Nov. 1 and Nov. 2 that left three people dead and two wounded, Missouri prosecutors said.

Burden was charged with murder as have Perez and an alleged accomplice Aaron Anderson, 19. Perez's New Jersey girlfriend was charged with tampering with evidence. They were all arrested a few days after the shootings.

jimmhltbvcz11.jpg

:lol:

Holy fuck I got to have one of these where can I get this.
Hacer Grande a Tijuana Otra Vez
Doesn't quite roll off the tongue but maybe I can sell a few

So we have a phrase for dare
Take your Meds
Now for phatal
Watch the Video
( damn we're not even asking him to Read are we)

President Trump should call a press conference big TV put up loudspeakers if necessary Jim Acosta invited to sit at the front of this press conference and then just play the Paul Joseph Watson video and if AcostU tries to shout it down, turn up the volume.

Last edited:
Update2: In a complete reversal, the White House says it has fully restored Acosta's press pass. As a result, CNN said "our lawsuit is no longer necessary."

Update: According to ABC News Chief White House Correpsondent Jonathan Karl, "A senior WH official tells me the White House is dropping its effort to ban Jim Acosta for his behavior at the Nov 7 press conference. The office says, however, the White House reserves the right to revoke Acosta’s pass if he violates White House decorum in the future."

must be why you like Jim Acosta and CNN so much

the makers of fake news

as you cry about instant replay

demand more edits and context cuts

i understand it is exhausting to be this low information at this point

it is now high effort

i dont understand how the WH doesn't have the right to remove and argumentative reporter who breaks protocol and, specific to the incident but indicative of his overall style, was not actually acting as a journalist but instead as a debater.

maybe they're making the determination it's not worth the PR vitriol and strong arming for a major media organization?

that one vid from yesterday of the CNN dude talking about censoring Trump as a means to...limit propaganda, truly fucking wild shit. Journos had their high water water mark at Watergate and have fully descended back into the muckrakers who justified the spanish-american war with no evidence.

Back