Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend

its forced 1.41 for anticheat

they should just use bugs' anticheat since you could use any version of tribes but i dont know if he will give it out

I love bugs and owe him as much as I owe anyone in tribes for help. But there’s a reason other mainstream games haven’t implemented the cheat prevention method that he did. It’s impressive and definitely works, but you sacrifice playability.

man, someone is paying for facebook ads and everything.....ad showed up in my fb feed today for this

heh yeah i made an event on facebook and promoted it. could only target tribes 2 and tribes: ascend since facebook didn’t have t1 or vengeance. so you’re outted as a dirty t2 or ascend liker :brows:.

i am hoping lots of people show up to this but really have no idea what’s going to happen yet. going to post a new thread with more explicit info to replace this one, once i talk to fool and assuming he okays it anyway.

yeah last year i was able to use my config, i didnt want that stupid t:v radar shit

but there was something that caused me to lag, bugs and i were talking a lot but idk

20 years later and skillz is so "successful" that he's still stuck on the intermediate hooked on phonics course and lecturing a forum full of autistic trump supporters about the values of heavy offense in a game with 12 active players

AND.. you are broke?

Aww so sorry to hear you are bitter about what I do 20 years later with grammar on a dead forum for a game that came out 20 years ago. You know the game I killed you all at :lol:

I then went to real life and killed it also- killing it.

I guess I am a dumb stoner eh. You have NO clue what you are talking about now and you were a C+ players at Tribes in Ur best days.

LOL i love this post makes me day. Sucks when the World goes legal cannabis and I have 4 companies now.

Suck my NuTz

Looks like some things never change after 20 years, like skillz's pathetic English/grammar skills! ;)

Oh and lil man, we (R&G) held #1 OGL for 3 months, which is the longest reign as champs in T1 history.

Even with cheats you couldn't beat me!!!

3 months? :lol:

Try 17 matches in a row is the record.

You still smoking shitty weed in Toronto and its affecting you're memory ? I hold almost every single "record" to do with match wins, streaks , matches played, fuck scrims played also, that you cannot say shit to. I have over 200+ match WINS. What the fuck you got? O ya grammar and R&G which was great until Raskle left and the team fell apart. Then you? ya, did nothing else. How was that 3 months of glory sitting half the maps I bet also.

You all can talk shit now I did not care 20 years ago, and I really do not care now. Except I will be stinking rich doing it.

Last edited:
it takes a special kind of stupidity to come back and brag about all of your past 'wins' and successes on a forum where everyone knows you as a cheater and a liar

:Hmm:

A month ago I messaged sKILLz about who the best THC balm vendors are in Canada expecting just the name of a vendor or maybe a website link and he said he would look into it.

I thought he had forgot all about our 3 min discord chat but a month later he messages me and he has not only remembered what I asked him he actually sourced out some of the best shit in the world for my Dad and is sending it to me for just the cost of shipping.

I'm not even e-friends with sKILLz, we're just old tribes acquaintances but he still helped just because he is nice you dumb cunts.

I fucking hate TW but I still come here because Tribes.

it takes a special kind of stupidity to come back and brag about all of your past 'wins' and successes on a forum where everyone knows you as a cheater and a liar

:Hmm:

To be fair this place is a magnet for people like this for some reason

Back