Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend

11:54 PM] BOTShazbot!: 38 players playing IceRidge on Niflheim: xpealidocious, |WB| RedTower, QueefrSutherland, NutSackDeep, Daerithus [420], wtf eat apples, snow-CDC, Hi, eraherjerajreje, Texas CGmassacre, R$E, Fixious, SuperChaka, The-ill-man, ramsdac, (KO)AW5UM, [TIFF]RaNus, [KSOD]bobby, hyung, chris chambers, nav0x, PacoStick, /|Runtime|*, shtoink, nooshanne t+, bugs, cl0wn, MaLicE, Lyon, Stork.t+, rocky, Disco Lemonade, Hate, ballsoharduniv, Genpachi, EvilTree{OZ}, Hi_SlasherX, The Red Hood

skillz is a legend og - hope you succeed with your endeavors, and hope to see / play with or against you in LT tourney or base tourney w/e :D

Diamond Monster 3D II 3dfx Voodoo2 graphics card 12MB PCI 634753461193 | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

15 players playing StonehengeLT on PU server: Stork.t+, Blend, ewrwer, hyung, Lyon, fukn ravn, brickhead, Texas CGmassacre, KELHP-CDC, s_ashimiboy.cs.2, bizzy, disk-CDC, nooshanne t+, The Red Hood, nav0x

10 players playing HillKingLT on Niflheim: CURRY SMASH, CAPS LOCK, sydneybriarisded.1, o{00}o, Hate, drama, Boston, PacinKo, rOwley, Hi_SlasherX

pickup and a pub at the same time. if a few of you old fuckers would come back we could get some base going pretty routinely.

SO is this real and am I invited?

I can fly anywhere for free so getting there is no problem. Wouldn't mind stopping by for spell to see you old farts

sadly I care more about my dental appt.

someone get the IP for tribes.. then we can have a party

this skin and hud setups offered on playt1.com are not the 3 I would pick, i think there are better options

people that use the proconfigv3 setup have no soul

i have my old setup on cd somewhere but can never find servers lol (10 years ago ya know, last time i tried before archiving it)

20 years later and skillz is so "successful" that he's still stuck on the intermediate hooked on phonics course and lecturing a forum full of autistic trump supporters about the values of heavy offense in a game with 12 active players

Back