pop is def going to make this first round pretty awful for the warriors lol

happy playoffs - i'm already irritated by a 12pm pst saturday start time

2018-nba-bracket.jpg

pop is def going to make this first round pretty awful for the warriors lol

happy playoffs - i'm already irritated by a 12pm pst saturday start time

no leonard = no fun

zzzz

conquest of the injured like 2015

i would agree if embiid comes back healthy. philly is a more compelling narrative + entertaining to watch then any other individual team - they have young flashy players, theres alot of question marks, embiid shit talks alot. there's also the outside possibility boston's rookies play like all stars or lebron james channels god mode, both of which have happened sporadically throughout the season. any of these things could make the east more compelling than the west

i dont think theres any chance houston/gsw lives up to the billing. assuming curry doesn't hurt his ankle again houston should get smoked. however good harden is, curry and durant are at least as good. and as great as cp3 is/was, he's never been on their level except maybe on the hornets. relying on massive defensive contributions from gerald green and luc mbah a moute doesn't seem like the best strategy vs one of, if not the greatest assembled team across major sports in the modern era

stylistically i was rooting to see por/okc and utah/no. i wouldve enjoyed two teams try to out gun each other or two old schools teams trying to out muscle each other more than the crossover match up, especially since there's a fairly large talent disparity. anthony davis going god mode would def be fun to watch

hopefully the best part of these playoffs is the unexpected shit and/or philly. i would be quite pleased to see lillard drop 55, AD or Lebron post some completely insane statlines, the cavs implode against the pacers, and the cavs facing elimination vs toronto

just for the hell of it im goin to rank the worst coaches

1. mr. bean & the bucks
2. scott brooks
3. thibbs
4. lebron james
5. billy dee

rest i like

Last edited:
I still think the west is more exciting to watch

Pacers, bucks, heat and wizard are all trash

76ers and celtics are injured

Cavs team isnt what it was

I was hoping the bucks would play better they were the up and coming east team but theyve played like ass

Also east plays such a slow pace gamestyle outside of raptors most of teams are slow as fuck

West teams are all shooters now

Thibs would be a good coach if he wasnt stubborn

What he does by playing 100% every game in itself is so counter productive

Every player is worn down by the time playoffs come

He shouldnt be allowed to coach anymore fuck him, is it rly that hard to copy pop? You dumb.mother fucker rest your players

Bucks would.be good if retard jason kidd didnt coach them either he set them back before his dumbass got fired

Kawhi is the entire team lol

Pop will still manage to find a way to at least wear warriors down hes not going out easy

Man NO is a lot of fun to watch

Either Davis is ramming it down your throat or they're whipping it around trying to get a shot for their shooters. Jrue is playing really well too, Def underrated

Back