Egg in Ramen?

I add scrambled egg all the time. but if you gotta try it at least once to judge for yourself.

a friend of mine doesn't like it because it makes your ramen soup look like puke.. but whatever..

I've had the Ramen with the cheese after I heard about it in this thread awhile ago.

It was okay, just tasted like cheap Mac & Cheese really. The less "broth" the better, but then your noodles get dried out.

you guys suck at ramen...

i take the noodles, put them in a frying pan, add about 2 cups of water, a spoonful of butter, and let it sizzle till the noodles are tender but firm then i add whatever flavoring comes with the ramen and then i empty out the water and crack one egg and put it in and cook it till the egg is solid, another variation is the same thing but add tomato basil chipotle boulion cubes, gives it a nice spicy flavor... and i add pepper sometimes for a bit of spice.

egg in ramen is prision food

its good tho so dont get me wrong but this shit came from prision where they eat lots of ramen and they do this stuff to keep it from being so boring.

some other good combos i have tried is ...

cream of mushroom soup mixed into the drained Ramen.

also draining the liquid and using the noodles in a Tortilla is pretty good.. Ramen burritos.

Ramen... once completely boiled i throw the egg in and stir. With the heat off I then throw in a can of tuna w/ the oil the tuna came in.

^ very good... and very fast.

I have very strong Ramen opinions.

1) Nissan is shit, Maruchan is the greatest.

2) If you aren't buying by the box you're paying to much.

3) Always add stuff.

4) Pretty much anything you buy at asian stores is going to be way better than any ramen you can get at Albertson's and shit. It doesn't matter if you can't read it, it's usually got pictures that help you decipher... If it ends up sucking... who cares? It was 29 cents. GO TO AN ASIAN STORE AND BUY RAMEN DAMNIT.

5) If you're broke a Shin bowl or Kimchi bowl is a good alternative to something that would be more than $1.

6) The only hot sauce approved for ramen use is the red one with the rooster on it and the green cap. Get a giant bottle of it, it is the best.

Maybe I take my Ramen to far but I do the whole egg when almost done thing plus I get those massive frozen veggie bags from the grocery store and throw in some of those. Viola, all three food groups. Starch, Vegetable, Protein. If i've got left over, alraedy cooked, chicken or pork or beef now we're talking.

Last edited:
Back