Iranian Women Defy Islamic Dress Code as Anti-Government Protests Sweep Nation by havax - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Iranian Women Defy Islamic Dress Code as Anti-Government Protests Sweep Nation
Page 8 of 12
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 01-04-2018, 16:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
The basis for the 10 commandments can be traced back to Ancient Sumerian writings, except for the 1 God rule. I don't know what you mean by "the fall"?
The fall of Adam and Eve? You know, the whole basis for original sin and the requirement for Jesus' "sacrifice"?

Study more.

Quote:
First you complain that they were fundamentalists assholes 500 years ago, and now, because they have advanced and began to accept more things as okay, you are complaining that they are no longer fundies.
You may also want to look up the difference between the words "foundational" and "fundamentalist".

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
142 - 01-04-2018, 16:47
it is as important as the difference between "brony" and "pony" i hear

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 01-04-2018, 17:00
Ultimate cuck show of force in effect

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
144 - 01-04-2018, 18:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
The fall of Adam and Eve? You know, the whole basis for original sin and the requirement for Jesus' "sacrifice"?
Oh! I thought you were hinting about the stories of the angels that fell from heaven. You know, the Fallen Angels that were breeding with the daughters of man. This of course ultimately led to males and females covering their heads, to protect the women from the fallen angels which is still today observed in some Jewish and Christian sects and, of course, Islam which took it to the extreme.

Quote:
You may also want to look up the difference between the words "foundational" and "fundamentalist".
No, I don't need to. You were discussing Jewish scripture in the Bible as being hardcore and ruthless. If the Christians today were following it, they would be considered fundamentalists, not foundationalist.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
145 - 01-04-2018, 18:27
in the words of insane clown posse

magnets.....how do they work

but amadeus built his empire on them

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 01-04-2018, 20:35
Quote:
I kinda know what you mean by "black culture" and "white culture", but those aren't the inherent products of the people's skin colour. There are lots of white people of various cultures around the world. Do you think that the population of a russian village has anything in common culturally with that of a large city in the american south, just because they're both white?
then lets stick to just one country. lets start with he U.S.

Do you think black culture in the U.S. is just like white culture in the U.S.?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 01-04-2018, 20:38
That's racist.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
148 - 01-04-2018, 20:49
there is no difference between the races

LOLOLOLOLOLO

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 01-04-2018, 20:59
Commander VirginPecker on duty

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 01-05-2018, 05:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
then lets stick to just one country. lets start with he U.S.

Do you think black culture in the U.S. is just like white culture in the U.S.?
Even then, white hillibillies living in the boonies and white silicon valley tech guys are at least as culturally different from each other as they are from blacks living in Harlem.

The phrases "white culture" and "black culture" imply that these cultures are inherently tied to skin colour somehow, which is not true. Yes, there is a lot of correlation for various reasons, and it's convenient shorthand, but there's nothing preventing a person from adopting a different culture than what's stereotypical for his skin colour.

So if you want to talk about the culture, then talk about the culture and leave skin colour out of it.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
151 - 01-05-2018, 05:11
Quote:
No, I don't need to. You were discussing Jewish scripture in the Bible as being hardcore and ruthless. If the Christians today were following it, they would be considered fundamentalists, not foundationalist.
What I was pointing out is that while Christians will happily dismiss the parts of the old testament that call for killing infidels and owning slaves, they still cling to other parts of it such as the ten commandments or the fall. Which demonstrates that it doesn't ****ing matter what a holy text says, civilised people will rationalize their way out of following the uncivilized bits.

Trashman
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 01-05-2018, 06:20
Let“s see how the liberals twist this into a pro islam thing:

Aykan Erdemir on Twitter:

Quote:
#Turkey***8217;s state-funded Religious Affairs Directorate (#Diyanet) declares that 9-year-old girls are eligible to marry (preferably, but NOT necessarily with the approval of their parents/guardians) & give birth!!!
Turkey is going right back to the dark ages (and beyond).
Great Country. Great Leader. Great Religion.

Last edited by Trashman; 01-05-2018 at 06:52..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
153 - 01-05-2018, 06:30
Quote:
Which demonstrates that it doesn't ****ing matter what a holy text says, civilised people will rationalize their way out of following the uncivilized bits.
There's the problem right there

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 01-05-2018, 08:19
Yes. That is the problem. Not the religion, not the skin colour.

Glad we could clear that up.

Trashman
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 01-05-2018, 08:31
Quote:

Their Religion is the REASON why they are viewed as uncivilized.
If Islam wouldn“t tell its followers to **** children, kill gays, oppress women and kill nonbelievers
we wouldn“t see them as unzivilized.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 01-05-2018, 08:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashman View Post
Their Religion is the REASON why they are viewed as uncivilized.
If Islam wouldn“t tell its followers to **** children, kill gays, oppress women and kill nonbelievers
we wouldn“t see them as unzivilized.
Again, the Bible tells jews and Christians to do all sorts of ****. And yet it's only the uneducated/uncivilised Christians who actually do it.

What has changed between the spanish inquisition and today? It certainly wasn't the religion, so why did westerners stop torturing people to death over not believing in God?

Trashman
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
157 - 01-05-2018, 08:51
The Reformation happend. Exactly what Islam critics want to happen in the Islamic World.

Last edited by Trashman; 01-05-2018 at 08:53..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 01-05-2018, 08:58
Quote:
What I was pointing out is that while Christians will happily dismiss the parts of the old testament that call for killing infidels and owning slaves, they still cling to other parts of it such as the ten commandments or the fall.
How DARE the Christians not follow Jewish laws about stoning people, owning slaves, multiple wives, etc. and instead, follow something as archaic as the 10 ****ing Commandants or Eve convincing Man to eat from a fruit that Yaldabaoth said they couldn't eat.

The nerve of today's Christians! They should be forced to follow ancient Jewish laws so they act like I perceive them to be: violent, cruel and vindictive people.

Quote:
Which demonstrates that it doesn't ****ing matter what a holy text says, civilised people will rationalize their way out of following the uncivilized bits.
ArakAtak spelled it out perfectly. But you are upset that civilized Christians are not following ancient Jewish laws and behaving like Dirka Dirkas who follow their religion exactly as their 'Holy Book' tells them.

Sooner or later, you Cultural Marxists are going to have to stop trying to bring up current, modern-day Christians when we are discussing current, modern-day Muslims.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
159 - 01-05-2018, 09:08
(I never said I'm upset about any of that, but keep having a conversation with that strawman if it makes you feel better)

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 01-05-2018, 09:17
Quote:

well this lil ****** watches cartoons for little girls...so when a terrorist says "I bombed you because of my religion" he's here to set things straight for us

Page 8 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Iranian Women Defy Islamic Dress Code as Anti-Government Protests Sweep Nation

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
mrah im mad about everything