Iranian Women Defy Islamic Dress Code as Anti-Government Protests Sweep Nation

Jew York Times and Timothy Meads. Who is Mr meads? He's a hard core Christian Zionazi.

Media kikes going ham on their #2 enemy.

Who owns Townhall.com - Salem Communications. What is the ethnicity of the owners of Salem Communications?
TAKE ONE GUESS.

Tensions are high in Iran as hundreds of people protest in multiple cities against the government's economic policies.

100's of people protesting :lol:

Havacux buy into Jewnews bs. The process of demonizing Iran continues ... war must be on its way ... eretz yisroel !! dood ur enabling the kike :ugh: please stop doing this.

1437884603842.png

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a good thing or not, but the fact that the media is trying to bury it probably means it's bad for globalist scum.

media's burying this story hard on the front pages of the new york times and the washington post

thank god we have a crack team of 4chan pizzagate investigators to find links to new york times articles

thank god i stopped reading that propaganda after they went $5/1 article view w/ their shitlord website

tribalwar.com/news

keep it rio

My dad used to do contact work in Iran and Iraq in the 60s and 70s. These used to be nice places before the Islamists took over.

It's a sliding scale from one extreme to the other. Neither being favourable. If the choice is between hardline Islamists and hardline transqueer faggot indoctrination, I choose ctrl-k.

It's a sliding scale from one extreme to the other. Neither being favourable. If the choice is between hardline Islamists and hardline transqueer faggot indoctrination, I choose ctrl-k.

dont suicide bro

do a (multiple) murder suicide. key is to be "fair and equal" and kill one from each side which is tough as they dont normally congregate together unless a beheading is happening

It's entirely possible that whatever movement is happening there, if it manages to be successful, replaces the Islamic Republic with a secular government that's even more hostile to the West. Especially if Deep State Globalists are involved.

I guess we'll see. But I tend to think it'll be a nothingburger like the last few Iranian protests.

Back