Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

i didn't realize it was necessary to post a picture every time i posted a comment

i've posted tons of pics on here

here's one i just took

62gZxhS.jpg

fuk very aesthetic gg

can't handle what?

You do know my Irish-immigrant ancestors (IN AMERICA) were poor, fought for this country in the American revolution, ate corned-beef (out of necessity), were christian, and are the reason I'm here today right?

If you want to bag on a bullshit holiday, I'd choose cinco de Mayo. Much more of a BS holiday than St.Patty's day.

yea and 99% of everyone here who celibrates st pattys dont think about what you are talking about. they think about wearing green and all kinds of shit that has nothing to do with mthe irish... did you not understand that part?

that has nothing to do with you being proud of your history bro. you are going off on a different rant here dude. St pattys is not a BS holiday its cool.... its just an AMERICAN thing not irish. be proud of your ancestors. celebrate it.. just stop tying it to st pattys day because it has nothing to do with it.

corned beef and cabbage isn't even Irish. St. fucking Patrick wasn't even Irish and never drove snakes out of Ireland. St. Patricks day is both a Hallmark holiday and amateur hour.

corned beef and cabbage isn't even Irish. St. fucking Patrick wasn't even Irish and never drove snakes out of Ireland. St. Patricks day is both a Hallmark holiday and amateur hour.

st patricks day was an opportunity 4 me 2 drink and get 2 know women of questionable morals better on a physical level

heck ya

Back