Neato planned features you can read about.

Next-Gen Bluprint Research

Enable players to further research individual features of the blueprints, like powergrid and such. Requires a huge rewrite of many systems but might be worth it. Would also allow branding (Manufactured by).

Modding Ships

We should look into allowing players with sufficient skills, tools and infrastructure to mod your ship with permanent modifications, like armor increases while sacrificing speed. Ships can't be sold on the market as a result of the modifications (The mods themselve can be sold of course).

ETA on Tubgirl-brand mining barges?

Sweet, thats one thing I noticed this game was lacking. The ability for people to research and build their own products. This would greatly increase the diversity in this game and increase competition.

More corp logo material to choose from

Add a couple of tons of new colors, shapes and symbols and such to the selector and preferably make them visible on ships when you do "Look at" (so it doesn't hurt framerate when you have 20 ships around you)
Cool, we may actually be able to get a logo that resembles TW.

Training Ground Complexes

Simply a Complex owned by a friendly faction, where your combat is simulated. You enter a room and when you die you are either start again at a station or in one of the first rooms of the Complex. Probably just Free-for-all combat or King-of-the-hill to begin with. Done to emulate the experience of trying your loadouts out on Singularity. It also builds a platform which can evolve into gladitorial rings and thus ... betting? :)
I like that very much. I really would like to try load outs before I find out I'm in a doomed ship.

PS- What do the mean by 'trying your loadouts out on Singularity'?

Back