Jovian Screenies.

Some people wanted to see screens of Jove ships...

granted these are rare and only 2 have ever been killed and the modules are somewhere locked up in deep alliance space... rumour is the weapons they found are really really something to be scared of.

ive seen a Jove battleship myself in Yulai.

This is the wraith, Jove frigate with cloak tech and some really weird pulse lasers

JoveWraith001.jpg

Jove station, no clue where these are

station_jove.jpg

Jove Phantom Cruiser

JovePhantom001.jpg

Jove Specter frigate, from what ive heard these are main stream combat jove frigates

JoveSpecter001.jpg

Jove battleship Eidolon

JoveEidolon001.jpg

the Jove battleships have been seen most commonly and arnt hostile, they have visted the alliances before as well as CONCORD in yulai. if you see a BS and a group of frigs i would then assume its a Jove combat group and that might be scary.

Jove use energy weapons but their weapons pulse very rapidly and destroy shields very fast, after that from what i hear comes a Jovian heavy beam weapon that splits the ship apart in seconds after the shields are down... all Jove ships have some ability to cloak and the frigates can cloak and fire at will.

btw there are station graphics for both Sansha and Angel stations which are unique but from what ive understood they arnt really in the game yet for reasons unknown...

fyi the Angel Cartel are all based off ancient Jove ships and thats why they resemble them slightly... hence this station.

Angel-JoveStation001.jpg

here is a Sansha's nation station

station_sansha.jpg

more weird screens

Phantom.jpg

da_frigate.jpg

this is an Angel ship which is possible to own and fly

soct_cruiser.jpg

more weirdness

station_darkamarr1.jpg

Eidolon.jpg

this is an Angel ship i own and fly sometimes

Enigma.jpg

nice stuff, I want that round jove frigate now...and one of those brown angel ships. What do you mean that the modules for some of this stuff is "locked up" somewhere in alliance space? Somewhere on the map in jovian space or just some random station?

there was a weird event over a year ago in which a "Rogue Jove Admiral went insane and began killing people in the Stain region"...

well the Stain Empire the alliance in that area made a very large taskgroup and found the Jove and while it lost something like 4 battleships it took out the Jove admiral and snagged the loot... elite Jovian weapons and modules that have only been used in combat a handful of times since then everytime being dramatic SE victories.

Two things:

1) The Jove equipment, I'm assuming it can't be copied or something like that, so there's only the sets they currently have(and anything lost would be a permanent loss)?

2) How are the Jove even in "our" space? Jove space currently isn't player accessable, so do they just randomly show up in player space from time to time, or what?

Zxern said:
Didn't tankceo make it jove space a few times.
Jove space is inaccessible due to there being no stargates to connect player space to it, so I don't see how anyone would make it there.

ViRGE said:
Jove space is inaccessible due to there being no stargates to connect player space to it, so I don't see how anyone would make it there.

yes TankCEO made it there by tricking the DEVs...

Tank made a stuck petition and said his location was one of the Jovian systems... the Devs in a rush to fix stuck players simply teleported him into Jove space.

Back