TW Strip Mines Your Belts!!11!

ViRGE

Veteran XX
So tonight's TW EVE event was a major mining operation of the Mitsolun system, a .6 system we were hoping to swipe some Omber from. Unfortunately, we didn't find any Omber, so we decided to go for Scordite instead, but after a while we got a little out of control due to how fast we were mining, and just started mining everything in our path. The end result: except for some Vald rocks(which aren't worth mining), TW emptied the entire belt in under 3 hours, profiting to the tune of over 15million ISK. I'll let the following pictures speak for themselves.

Now you see it:

Now you don't:

The last rock:

Everyone hard at work:

Last edited:
[ 2005.08.21 03:41:45 ] Totoronyx > you will squint when my penismobile shoots its load into the cockpit of your ship
[ 2005.08.21 03:41:52 ] Verite Rendition > Eww
[ 2005.08.21 03:42:01 ] Drekonis Opiate > That would qualify as a foam party in space?

Well fuck me. Everytime I think I'm starting to make some money you jokers come out and piss in my wheaties. Next time I'm going to help if you like it or not.

PS- I deserve I finders fee. I was in Mitsolan getting blasted by Concord before any of you bastards.

Back