[T1] The Link Thread

it seems like only the skilled and reasonable tribes players have admin on shithole

do you agree nofix

Can you name anyone I've ever kicked / banned from SH? Probably not. There were only a couple, and OldMan urged me to kick / ban / do whatever I felt was necessary.

DiSk has never been kick/banned by me. Even when I catch him smurfing, and cheating, I resist the urge, and usually just global-mute him, then start a vote-to-kick.

darkdonut vote kicked me for interpolating :/

Anytime you start a vote to kick me, and people know it's me, i'm done for :/

this is stupid

nofix has talked shit to me for interpolate, so have many other people.. they are all bitter idiots

i was getting kicked from 5150 servers by shithead YEARS ago before i got sad there because i would dominate him with either just the cg or a blaster, this was before people talked about interpolate

there will always be excuses, and people will always suck at this game (NOFIX for example) and the interpolate word will always be tossed around at will, no matter whats going on with anti cheat patches

Dutch, in-game ability has not influenced the ability to logically determine DiSk has cheated, or continues to cheat. Using great logic such as; "nofix is an idiot", "nofix sucks at the game", "nofix is a bitter faggot", while impressive, doesn't alleviate past intent, or past actions exhibited by DiSk.

Tribes 1 Shoutcasts

Anyone have any old TSN or WBSN shoutcasts of T1 matches for download? I have a few myself, but am looking to find some more of them.

Thanks,
Rit

Yeah, in Renegades Ultra (I think it was called), but that was a full auto sniper rifle, I think you could to it in the regular game, but it was extremely rare.....

KELHP sent me some weird version of happymod like 7 years ago

it was gay

im tewg00d now to have to cheat

eat it fagg0tz

i know this is a late start but...

how the fuck do i play some tribes? i know its gone web based? what steps must i take to relive the funzzzz? what site is it? anything? i'm pretty clueless atm

Back