I want to start playing this game.

Dyno

Veteran XV
But I don't think I'll ever catch up to you guys.

Anyone want to start a new character with me? :[

Since skills are based on time rather then experience I think you might just want to start a character asap and get help from more experienced players in the tribalwar chat. The beginning game is mostly soloing and agent missions. Oh and do the tutorial.

It's never too late to start. If you train towards a definitive goal, you can surpass alot of our people in that area quickly.

I'm still on my 14 day trial, and there are plenty of people around the same progress level as me. Plus the game is very solo-friendly so it's not like you have to group - I grouped for the first time last night.

Dyno said:
But I don't think I'll ever catch up to you guys.

Anyone want to start a new character with me? :[

As others have said...if you progress towards a specific goal (Miner...fighter...etc) you will be better then others here who have been here for weeks.

ie. If you went pure fighter stuff or pure miner stuff for the next few weeks you would be better then me in both of those as I am going HEAVY learning skills (to make studying skill easier much later on...like 30-40 days from now.)

Just a suggestion though...once you start loving the game...IMMEDIATELY start doing learning skills...at least up to level 3 or 4 each (these help increase your attributes that make learning other skills easier)

Here is a better idea. Make 2 free accounts. On one account, start training all the learning skills non-stop. On the second account, you can experiment and get to know the game. Once your 14 day trial is over, you should have all attributes and the learning skill to level 4 and change. If you decide to play the game, then ditch the account that you were "getting to know the game" with and start on the other account and level up fucking fast.

You'll "catch up" in a month. The game is designed to allow you to be competitive in record time.

We'll give you a financial hand. Join up maggot!

And if you do sign up. ask here how to get frigate 4 and good attributes.

Nessal said:
Here is a better idea. Make 2 free accounts. On one account, start training all the learning skills non-stop. On the second account, you can experiment and get to know the game. Once your 14 day trial is over, you should have all attributes and the learning skill to level 4 and change. If you decide to play the game, then ditch the account that you were "getting to know the game" with and start on the other account and level up fucking fast.

Excellent suggestion! Wish I did that.

haniblecter said:
You'll "catch up" in a month. The game is designed to allow you to be competitive in record time.

We'll give you a financial hand. Join up maggot!

And if you do sign up. ask here how to get frigate 4 and good attributes.
Nessal's idea is good. I think I'll do that.

How do you get Frigate 4 or whatever?

Im 10 days into my trial, no worries. You will be just fine, and you wont regret paying money for this game either.

Nessal said:
DAMNIT~!

Back