Indy Pilots Wanted

ViRGE

Veteran XX
TW Inc still has 2 Industrials located in our Ibura offices that we'd like to have moved to the new L-C offices. They are a Bestower(the Pregnant Whale) and a Badger Mk. 2(the Tugjob I). If anyone could voltuneer to fly these out, we'd appreciate it, and provide whatever cover you'd need to do the job.

I can do it but it for the BadgerII but it will be a few days before I can get on EvE for a few days. I also need to train up a skill for about 25 hours to be able to fly her which isn't that big of a deal.

So, if anyone hasn't done it by Mondayish, I can. Also, we need bookmarks from Ibura/Torinos up to the office. If we have these then the journey isn't too terribly long.

I can fly the Bestower (I'll be bringing mine in soon). I'm finally gonna subscribe, since I should be finishing Instant Recall 5 in a few hours. Used the few days between when my trial ran out and now for getting free long-time-scale training.

I'm about to activate and get in game, so give me some details when you see me.

Yeah, I might subscribe this weekend, too. Of course, I'm way out in Amarr space, so it might take me a while to get up by you guys with all my stuff.

Back