Everyone has been mining to make money together, tell me how I can help?

K-Rex

Veteran X
I've got a nice Kestrel missle boat to hunt pirates but I would like to group together to mine a bit. Seems I'm always rat hunting while most people are group mining.

I would like to help or come along. Albeit security or mining. I've got roughly 1mill ISK but lousy mining abilities. What do I need to buy to help or train (something quick, I'm not going to spend three days to get a big ass ship at this moment)?

Basically, anytips (other than complete noob tips) on how to become a decent basic miner that can help all of us.

HonarbleRed Rex (yea it's gay but whatever)

Get two Miner I lasers, and train up your mining and refining skills. Don't worry about cargo capacity, once your hold is full, jettison the ore, and then open that same container and drag the ore from your cargo hold to the container as you mine. Whoever is running transport will come by and empty them.

Also, you can use the scanner from your ship's HUD to search for the juicy nuggets. I usually try to get withing mining range of several good rocks so I can mine away without having to move and keep it all in one container.

If your ship and your character has missle capacity, load them up as well for the occasional NPC encounters.

Back