[T1 Release] TRIBES 2015

i think hb is the best map to count ma's on

i got 50 on it once and i felt happy

sf and lotus people spawn very high above the ground and you can come up under them easily + the places to d from are so small so they arent moving around a lot but instead jump up and down in a straight line

hb is kinda similar to that but the bases are closer to the ground so you die more

i am king

cqlDtYK.jpg

at photoshop 

i'm excited about this, i hope it works on my mac with crossover.. will know as soon as i figure out how to extract a .7z file on a mac. I'm sure it isn't hard.

fuck i noticed that in testing and meant 2 mention it

thinking - maybe we should make a version w/o the gui changes (just the ingame stuff) for people who don't have one of those 2 resolutions?

honestly, i think if we knocked our heads together enough we'd be able to figure out how to make it scale different resolutions properly but who really has the time anymore

seriously tho dat font is pimp shit

I'm going to test a less fancy version. Basically right now it's resolution dependent because each background has a drop shadow effect applied to it where each button is. I'll just remove that shadow and background scaling shouldn't matter.

Back