You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

There was a fat dude at my last job who got the stomach stapling surgery.

He used to come by the cafe in the bookstore and order slices of cheesecake and soda.

It won't be long until he's corpulent again.

This just goes to show what many of us have been saying for years. Kurayami is absolutely ashamed of what he is and is terrified of anyone finding out the truth. Someone finally did, and he fled like a huge bitch.

And yeah, nice excuse. Oh noes someone might ruin my shitty community college education by emailing my professor! :lol:

So how is your college education going?

:lol: @ kurayami making up an excuse that we posted his school info so he left

yet he didn't hesitate to post information and a link to my name and school info :lol:

:baby: :baby:
:boohoo:

Do you work on being a faggy bitch or were you born this way.

God you are such a fuckstick. :lol:

I don't get why fraggle chose to post his info, rather than an updated photo. He paid a PI to track him down, but no pictures? Most PI work involves photos, and verification, etc. I'm willing to bet if fraggle hired a PI then he has photos.

I don't get why fraggle chose to post his info, rather than an updated photo. He paid a PI to track him down, but no pictures? Most PI work involves photos, and verification, etc. I'm willing to bet if fraggle hired a PI then he has photos.

you believed the PI bit?

BethHelpsMelinaKickHerself.gif

he didnt hire a PI nofix lol you should know i found his name and had it awhile, i liked kura posting so i never released the info

naptown got it then leaked it

Back