You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

it was better when we could just post pics of kura
kurayami.jpeg

edit- i will also miss the kurachops

it's more about making fun of the people who are so riled up about him that they'll go to any lengths to be rid of him and express extreme jubiliation when he's finally gone. To them it's like the final day of the holocaust and they're finally free.
^
I
I
v
totally agree, i've had the douche bag on ignore for two years so nothings really changed. Fuck him he brought it on him self

Whoever admits to basically harassing someone by ordering tons of food to their house should be banned.
You're not e-cool and it isn't called for - even if Kura butthurt you once.

1. Fraggle claims to have spent $800.00 on a Private Investigator to find info on Kura.
2. Fraggle posts thread with said info
3. Post gets Deleted
4. Fraggle posts asking about deleted thread, posts same info again
5. Kura sends Fraggle a PM saying Im outie
6. Fraggle posts thread about said PM
7. Fraggle gets ban hammer for continually posting info
8. This thread.

Oops: forgot 4a. Kotz claims he had info on Kura long before fraggle and did nothing with it... Kotz wants more attention.

PEOPLE, REJOICE FRAGGLE SINGLE HANDEDLY GOT RID OF HIMSELF AND KURA AT THE SAME TIME, THIS IS A GREAT DAY INDEED. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

PEOPLE, REJOICE FRAGGLE SINGLE HANDEDLY GOT RID OF HIMSELF AND KURA AT THE SAME TIME, THIS IS A GREAT DAY INDEED. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
And they go out in yet another completely unreadable he-said she-said sissyfight thread. How appropriate.

Back