In Memoriam

What tribe(s) was he in? Back when I was in Abusive, we played a tribe on the ladder as we were coming up. They weren't very skilled, but very cool people, and their leader was especially very awesome. They were in our irc channel, chatted it up, etc. That name sounds like it might have been the leader, but not sure. So long ago...

He was in my clan The Children, which was reserved for only the players who stood out above the rest in some big way. I am not sure how many people knew that, since we were a smurf clan and played under fake names (I was The Second Child for example). He was one of the toughest duel/Arena nuts to crack.

When you get yourself into a corner and he shows up to help:
6b8714382bb0054139469c0a0c6fafb3.jpg

I hate this.
Sorry to hear.

L. Spiro

Tribalwar T1-T2 Vet [sCs]Slinger07 of Slingscripts.com exited life.
He did many things for the Tribal Community than anyone I've met when the games were fully active.

*enter 21 Disclauncher Salute* :ctrlk:

full info here

Goodbye Sludge. He was a clansmate of mine in Sapphire Blade (S|B), and perhaps -=Edge Arena as well in T2. I was barely a teenager at the time, and he was always very kind and polite to me, despite being over 20 years older. He was always setting up base defenses. :bye:

I'm copy and pasting this from Ryez0r's thread..
Ryez0r has passed away... by Krayvok - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums

One time, I took a Greyhound to Arizona so we could hang out and see Tech N9ne.
He knew I loved T9. He was a Good friend; the best friend I had.
I'm sure he made many people feel this way. He was a GREAT person.
He walked me through every problem I had in my life.. Any obsticle that I ran into, I always knew Ryez0r would know the answer, or would work hard to help me figure it out.
He helped teach me how to code. I took it for granted.. I stopped trying.
He helped my older sister with her *actual* math.
Man, was he smart.
I was friends with Ryez0r since I was 15.. I'm 32 now.
My last text from him was in september.. his last text asked me if I watched [Big Brother] yet.
We used to talk about every episode, every season. We LOVED Big Brother; I will miss talking to him about it.
He used to call me, give me his cc info over the phone, so I could add minutes on his phone.
When we lost touch, I thought it was because he got a new number..
but he did not respond to my emails. I finally got very concerned. It's taken me a while to give my consolences.. It has been rough for me and my wife. I only have a friend or two.. and Ryez0r was one of them.

N7d4DwR.png

On Sept 5th 2019, he mentioned how 'nothing was digesting right' and 'feeling light headed with the simplest tasks'

I'm here to give my condolences to him and his friends and the t1 community.

He will forever be missed.

He was in my clan The Children, which was reserved for only the players who stood out above the rest in some big way. I am not sure how many people knew that, since we were a smurf clan and played under fake names (I was The Second Child for example). He was one of the toughest duel/Arena nuts to crack.

When you get yourself into a corner and he shows up to help:
6b8714382bb0054139469c0a0c6fafb3.jpg

I hate this.
Sorry to hear.

L. Spiro

Aes was in that clan.

Back