[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Who is the accuser in the Kavanaugh case? An intriguing in-depth new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating today states that a Stanford University Psychiatry Professor named Dr. Christine Blasey has become the latest centerpiece of a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) plot to harm President Trump with her last-minute allegation, just days prior to US Senate confirmation, that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had attempted to sexually assault her over 30 years ago when they were teenage school children—while being kept from the American people about Dr. Blasey is that she currently oversees the CIA Undergraduate Internship Program Stanford University developed by the notorious CIA-connected Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges—who himself, in 1985, took into his care the homeless woman Lois Lang who assassinated CIA paymaster Nick Deak—and that afterwards saw the CIA’s black operations monies being controlled by Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—who, not so mysteriously, just happens to be the father of Dr. Christine Blasey.

fascinating read about lang, although i'm not sure what's stated about about poppa blasey should be accepted on it's face.

shit's about to go down hard now.

lots of names are going to be dropped in the declassification.

I wouldn't be surprised if an attempt on the president's life is made soon.

the deep state has taken presidents out before.

good luck, trump.

i don't understand why some elements of the right would consider that trump's agenda could deviate that far from the cia's.

3MEjVYb.png

POTUS is the final say on classifications, but wondering if Mueller can get a judge to claim that the text messages might be considered evidence and thus block the FBI from releasing?

Eager to read those FISAs

Keep on laughing, cucks and open wide - real wide. You are about to apply some saliva to a really dry penis. Jeeeezzz

Keep on laughing, cucks and open wide - real wide. You are about to apply some saliva to a really dry penis. Jeeeezzz

r0f subyooman libscumfux n progressiv scumfux njoy sl0rppinzup t0nsa peepee s0ss u wud tink dem wantn u tinkn dem bein paid 2 sl0rrppinz smdh lol :jester:

[.....]
Russia said the Israeli aircraft "pushed" the Russian Ilyushin 20 (IL-20) surveillance turboprop plane into the line of fire. The ministry accused the Israeli army of "intentional provocation" and said Israel did not warn Russia of its operation in the area until one minute before the strike.

"Using the Russian jet as a shield, the Israeli pilots put it in the fire of Syrian air defense systems," Russian media quoted Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov as saying. "As a result of the irresponsible actions by the Israeli military, 15 Russian servicemen have died. This is absolutely out of line with the spirit of Russian-Israeli partnership. We reserve the right to take appropriate action in response."
[.....]
This could get exciting.

USS Liberty, anyone?

Trumps mighty border wall will stand as the one physical object that defines his legacy as President as it stands magnificently for hundreds of years without a single broken piece or a single sidestepping. The perfect legacy.

If the 2000 mile border wall isn't completed within Trumps 8 years and doesn't completely stop all illegal immigrants I won't know what to believe in anymore because we will truly be lost.

It should be made of unbreakable substance incase a democrat gets elected one day too

the wall will be built.

sections of it where high traffic of illegals are known to cross will be heavily fortified, with guard towers too.

and trust me, after the next 6 years with trump and the revelations we will find out about the previous administration, there won't be a democrat president elected for many years.

and animo will be crying.

Back