[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Remember that anyone who hasn't registered as a Democrat in their lives is more Republican than Donald Trump. Trump is a Democrat, end of story.
He's not part of the Democratic Party so he's not a Democrat.

Maybe you wanna label him a liberal instead.. though the left/right spectrum seems to have shifted quite a bit over the last decade so he's probably not that either.

what do you think we should do about this huge group of foreign invaders from the south? I say that if they don't stop pushing to invade our country, we tactical nuke the lot of them.

hurricane-willa-map-20181022-0800.png

Trump is commanding Hurricane Willa to flank the incoming army and wipe them out.

i call this piece
"man kneeling to pee but arms too short to reach dong"

pray for them

holy fuck you're such a god damned asshole

but yeah, i think we should close the border completely until next year. that will fuck mexico completely. it's what they deserve since they clearly don't care about stopping this before it gets here.

I was just surprised at the speed. I made the account, went to elizabeth warren, opened the comments, replied to 2 users, and then got locked out. They're super cereal about the NPC meme

Did Trump really declare a national emergency due to the invasion?

He's going to close the border, which is basicly a sucker punch to Mexico for not stopping it. Cut aid to SA countries, and he said he notified the military, which means more might get deployed to the border OR it could mean he could use military budget to build the wall, which has been a wild card he had in his pack pocket for a while.

Can you imagine how BAD things would be if Hillary won?

Muslim migrants would be flooding in, the mexican caravans would just come over with no issues what so ever. Min wage would be raised which makes us even more attractive to illegals.

Back