[AMA] Tehvul Edition

you've changed your shtick more times than triple has changed his political affiliation.

Why is that? Nobody knew of you before you pretended to be a rap producer and couldnt cock a shotgun that you kept around your kids.

A confused enemy is a defeated enemy. Especially when the enemy has suck ass tactics, and are in the wrong to begin with. Ex-wife and fellow haters are not doing so well. Take that lil cunt hater"jamesflames for example. Sometimes our thoughts are not of our own...

I did not "pretend" to be a producer.

It wasn't a shotgun you dumbass. It was a P89 Ruger that I had just received. Anyone who knows about P89's can confirm they have a fucked up way of "cocking". The kids never touched that shotgun.

Last edited:
Where did your daddy touch you?

He raped me when I was 14. Was a good feeling to beat the ever living fuck out of him years later. The 3 months in jail was totally worth it. If I ever see that scumbag again I will end him.

Why did you not work and instead collect welfare for so long?

According to Social Security Earnings I made 40k+ as far back as 2005. With no diploma. Earnings increased beyond that year after year. Now if/when I work hourly I make around $320.00. A day. Or I just work for myself. 1099 style. I hate welfare and hate asking for any kind of help. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
According to Social Security Earnings I made 40k+ as far back as 2005. With no diploma. Earnings increased beyond that year after year. Now if/when I work hourly I make around $320.00. A day. Or I just work for myself. 1099 style. I hate welfare and hate asking for any kind of help. Go fuck yourself.

But you have posted here many times about living on that gov check of $600ish dollars a month. Why are you lying about your past?

But you have posted here many times about living on that gov check of $600ish dollars a month. Why are you lying about your past?

Not lying. You just fail to understand I received that 600ish because I needed it at the time. I looked at it as a hand up and not a hand out. I'm not black.

Where would you put yourself on a Dad scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is the perfect Dad and 1 is a 98lb aids-riddled jobless welfare sponging Mexican't who has ruined his kids lives?

I'm a bit of a bonehead. Will you help me out?

We know you are a fucking moron. No I will not help you out. Get fucked Lavan.

wcVcWRO.jpg

Where would you put yourself on a Dad scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is the perfect Dad and 1 is a 98lb aids-riddled jobless welfare sponging Mexican't who has ruined his kids lives?

As a Dad I'm firm but fair. Not a tyrant but most definitely not a door mat. Give myself an 8. Mike died and left me $500k life insurance. His brother sold me the house and car for $1. What normies slave to achieve for decades I already have. All by being a good person. I still work every now and again to have something to do. I did not ruin my kids life. Their mother did by choosing drugs over the family.

As a Dad I'm firm but fair. Not a tyrant but most definitely not a door mat. Give myself an 8. I did not ruin my kids life. Their mother did by choosing drugs over the family.

The evening of July 6th 2007. Currently going through the process to get my Son. CPS dude from Texas flew up here about a week ago and did the home study.
How do you rate yourself an 8 when you haven't seen your kids since 2007?

Back