what kind of cash tourney(s) do you want/

what kind of cash tourney do u want for 20 year

• Total voters
bitcoincash-600x600.png

the f2p game is gonna be twl t2 when the ladder was dying pls enjoi it still 20 years since 1998 there has to be a cash tourney for all the hardcores

Last edited:
vote in the damn thread or i will buy drugs and social worker time with this cash i have set aside. its donated to tw. u get it through matcharino or tw. good tax writeoff if ur anal

:Hmm:

why does it have to be a cash tourney?

reflex does these monthly small cash tourneys for beer pizza money. its like 300 bux by 1st 2n 3rd. (i might do cheap ebook gift certs for 3rd place)

it keeps their community active and awesome.

i could not see myself participating in midair to play like that, id get too into it after awhile and voice what i dislike about the gme more, so i want to move on to something stable. t1 is stable .

i want someone else to do a 20 year tourney but i want everyone to have the chance of being included, amnesty to cheaters, and a psych-out rule that is actually TW house rule - because we all troll and swear - so maybe a cash pot will drive out some lurkers or something thats my thots

all you need these days is a matcherino account (it links to ur dang email and sends you a private cash out link that no1 other than you gets)

Last edited:
so far vertigo is the only one that voted truthfully and is in the lead so im gonna go with his idea but im leaving the poll up for a week (personally i prefer monthlies!!)

dunno i refuse to pay for brain injury society membnership this year

http://obia.ca/

these r gonna be easily managable and annual so even if ppl r focusing on midair they can still come outtheres gonna be a yearly duel tourney or at least one for the 20 year

just wondering if for ctf its a one day tourney or ppl arent raging enough to do a god damn forum point league each month

well im stuck on this as its a beta test one (i want to do a small cash pot then abig one like 1998 dollar)

is it bring your best + allow smurfs

or is it a draft tourney with admins that prevent team stacking

idk idc im just gonna put 500 up divided for the top 3 and a match due date

whoever wins the ladder wins the money

and matches can start on june 14th flag day and the ladder season dies sometime in mid may

just my 2cents ball parking

Back