Men ages 18 to 25 prefer watching eSports to traditional sports or TV shows.

ive been telling tw this for ages lol. highshool sports attendance is way fkin down too.
one day we'll only watch football/baseball/etc as a medival sideshow to some greaseburgers and cheesefries

jousting-tornament.jpg

Idont see why it's so surprising

U know what the difference between hockey, football and league of legends/dota2/counterstrike is?

Hint: kids actually play aome of the games I listed

Holy fuk ppl enjoy watching games they play at a high level. Who woulda thunk it

i dont like mobas and think they suck but i'd watch a "professional" moba-style game matchup over a game of golf or baseball any day. that's not even an absurd declaration. those sports are fucking boring.

anyone still watchin tsports... look at the audience and identify the average age. yup, its a bunch of old fucks only, and maybe a few kids forced to come against their will.

kids went from playing video games to wanting to watch pewdiepie play video games

gamergate happened

the victims of that are now running for office

then pewdiepie became a nazi

so now we are the next level of inevitable evolution to all this

i have no desire to watch sports anymore either........I thank ESPN for that

I have no desire to watch anything on cable tv either......or have it

I thank the rest of the Disney Igor Jews for that

and so it flows..........so it goes

havax is perpetually angsty af

he's extremely triggered by what other ppl do

i have friends on tribalwar that are much younger than me that agree that giving money to these dregs to play video games all day is the dumbest shit ever.

has nothing to do with me being angry or old. :shrug:

i'm just not an autistic sperg like the people that give money to people playing video games.

Back