[hud] Animated Armor & Energy

S_hift

Veteran XX
Here is an animated armor and energy hud. Its based off z's old animated hud.
3am4l8fp2yo78zdzg.jpg

animated hud <--download link

also a sneak preview of tribes 2k17 v3.0a
g49rbjkcoc809l4zg.jpg

mc76pwbxg3vh68izg.jpg

ky8nyfdfd8slso2zg.jpg

os5362bx69ppn7wzg.jpg

wp2gkdwrpbv3b1szg.jpg

m22g2gjkm12xmr4zg.jpg

Are you advertising textures or huds? The textures look nice. Are they the same ones you put a thread up for awhile back?

both and yes they are. Some of the textures actually came from your old hudbot pack. I really liked some of that stuff so I sifted through what I liked. I also redid the diamond plate slabs for the dox textures like dswordlz beaglelz, and the grate slabs ect.

I started out trying to redo your stations but I failed and they where monochromatic. So I started out with the stock stations and deployables and did a overlay with this texture it has the perfect gradients for lighting effects for textures

round-metal-background_1053-158.jpg

considering you're using manylith's weapon hud, here's annihilation version i made 2 years ago http://iateyourbaby.com/damaster/yJUNK%20FILES/anni%20hud.zip

actually manyliths weapon hud icons and I added listings from crows legendz weapon hud. Not the actual code though because it wasn't loading the icons for some reason. just updated with crows listings for one anni mod.

You don't need multiple listings of the same weapon with that script because it will just give you double icons.

i fuckin hate t2 skins

just another random config with mis-matched skins

ass droplets etc.

Back