[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's not just tw. Send the illegals and their children packing. And if you bleeding hearts wanna keep them, YOU pay for it.

They aren't sending them packing. They're separating them from their parents, deporting their parents, and keeping the kids in jail.

The problem is some of these illegals are NOT illegals. You have people who get approved for legitimate asylum claims, get a green card, and then can't get their kids out of jail. There's one woman who is trying to find out where the fuck they put her 8 month old girl.

I mean my point was that TW doesn't give a shit about kids in prison, so thanks for proving it.

On an individual basis it is terrible. Unfortunately policy level decisions require broader thinking and analysis. Do we rubber stamp asylum for anyone at the border with a child to avoid "prison"? Do we stop segregation and confine them with adults? Do we set up refugee camps with guards and barb wire until processing is complete?

There isn't an easy humane answer immediately available and no amount of hyperbole based rheeeee is going to fix things.

Ultimately we would love to see "SHITHOLE" countries fix their issues so there isn't a problem in the first place but at this point that will probably require Cheney style freedomizing.

But anyway, reeeeeeeeee

Lord Elessar, you can't tell me the best solution they came up with to a hard problem is taking people's children away.

In one report, parents were being told their kids were being taken "to showers", and it dawned on them hours later that their kids weren't coming back. In another, they ripped a baby right out of her mother's arms while she was breastfeeding, and then charged the mother with resisting. It's 100% fucked up.

They aren't sending them packing. They're separating them from their parents, deporting their parents, and keeping the kids in jail.

The problem is some of these illegals are NOT illegals. You have people who get approved for legitimate asylum claims, get a green card, and then can't get their kids out of jail. There's one woman who is trying to find out where the fuck they put her 8 month old girl.

So what? Stop being illegal immigrants and use the proper channels instead of just showing up in mass.

samUwell

wow that was hard I only had to look up.. uh, 5 posts.
While you appear to be okay with the US becoming a police state... as long as the other team is the one getting busted.

40k new laws every year (mostly victimless crimes) and you don't bat an eye. That is very telling.
maybe the time where he goes off on how unjust it is to lock manafort up for thought crimes

reading is FUNdamental
Dude... you are losing it. 1st off, I am not a 'Trumper'. I didn't vote for him, I voted for Paul.

2ndly, all I said was: "Oh and, thought crimes also appear to be in your sights." Nowhere in there do I mention Manufurt nor do I try to link his current case with thought crimes. In fact, this above ^ is the only time I have ever mentioned him in a post.

I despise the State; everything about it. There is not 1 good thing I can think of that the State does. Not 1. And 40k new laws, many being enacted by authoritarian Statist dreaming of a police state, who are actively attacking several amendments in the constitution, who believe it to be
GWB said:
The Constitution is just a 'piece of paper'
and
Obama said:
The Constitution gets in the way
Are a direct threat to my life, liberty and my property.

Most of us commit 3 Felonies a Day and never even know it. And from what I gather, most of us are good people that just want to be left alone yet the State is setting us all up to be criminals... and you are alright with that. Just, "dont commit any crimes".

don't bring ur kids along while breaking the law?

These aren't all illegals. This is happening to asylum seekers, people running from domestic and gang violence, etc.

Imagine some guy is beating his wife and kid, the wife and kid flee to america to be safe, and we throw the kid in a tent city and the mom in jail. America!

Back