Restraining order!

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
[so] One of my employees talked to the police today about a restraining order.

Not against him, against a girl.

I asked if she was stalking him, he said yeah. I asked if she was hurting him, he said kinda.

I asked what happened, and he said she wanted $1,000.

Ok, what happened.

He sent her pics.

What kind of pics, dirty pics?

Yeah, but she sent some first. Then they live chatted.

Then she wanted money to keep them secret.

And he went to the police and filed a restraining order.

Against a facebook scammer.

I can see the other guy in the office shaking with quiet laughter.

I can only imagine the officers facepalming.

Then I remember he's single and lives with his mom.

Then I realize he's been telling everyone this story because another employee told me to ask him about his 'strong arm'

My brain threw up a little imagining him live sex chatting.

Notable quote "well of course I sent her pictures"

I did help him change privacy settings on facebook

:picard:

tldr employee got cat fished into live sex chatting with some facebook scammer and filed a restraining order after they blackmailed him.

iu

You employ someone that can't work the privacy settings on fb. Do his shoes have velcro?

There is a scam like that with cam girls on fb. They get you to call them, of course it ends up with each of you rubbing one out, but you don't know that you're being filmed by a guy just off camera on her side. Once you get done she shows you the video and wants money to not blast it all over facebook.

plasmatic, looks like u hired the bad version of me

u gotta find an incel who's also leet on the internet thanks 2 education from tribalwar gaming news

There is a scam like that with cam girls on fb. They get you to call them, of course it ends up with each of you rubbing one out, but you don't know that you're being filmed by a guy just off camera on her side. Once you get done she shows you the video and wants money to not blast it all over facebook.

you're in tech and you think someone is filming a computer screen lol

How much it cost “your friend”?

Back