Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 14 of 1425
Denver
VeteranXX
Old
261 - 02-05-2020, 06:19
I guess the premise for that argument is that almost everything is closed in Wuhan so high emissions of SO2 would have to be caused by something other than regular industry....
The emissions have been much higher than they usually are in the area... something is cooking in there (prolly not bodies though).

Sponsored Links
absent
VeteranXX
Old
262 - 02-05-2020, 09:26

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
263 - 02-05-2020, 09:42
Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths
Quote:
TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — As many experts question the veracity of China's statistics for the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, Tencent over the weekend seems to have inadvertently released what is potentially the actual number of infections and deaths, which were astronomically higher than official figures.

On late Saturday evening (Feb. 1), Tencent, on its webpage titled "Epidemic Situation Tracker", showed confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (2019nCoV) in China as standing at 154,023, 10 times the official figure at the time. It listed the number of suspected cases as 79,808, four times the official figure.

The number of cured cases was only 269, well below the official number that day of 300. Most ominously, the death toll listed was 24,589, vastly higher than the 300 officially listed that day.

Moments later, Tencent updated the numbers to reflect the government's "official" numbers that day. Netizens noticed that Tencent has on at least three occasions posted extremely high numbers, only to quickly lower them to government-approved statistics.
[...]

Some are speculating that a coding problem could be causing the real "internal" data to accidentally appear. Others believe that someone behind the scenes is trying to leak the real numbers.

However, the "internal" data held by Beijing may not reflect the true extent of the epidemic. According to multiple sources in Wuhan, many coronavirus patients are unable to receive treatment and die outside of hospitals.

A severe shortage of test kits also leads to a lower number of diagnosed cases of infection and death. In addition, there have been many reports of doctors being ordered to list other forms of death instead of coronavirus to keep the death toll artificially low.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
264 - 02-05-2020, 16:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW_FDRKBVhg

It's just the common flu.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
265 - 02-05-2020, 17:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-uVs2f2ck

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
266 - 02-05-2020, 18:39
Coronavirus spreads to Wisconsin as hundreds more Americans return to U.S. from outbreaks epicenter

Watch out up there Smiling Canadian

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-05-2020 at 18:41..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
267 - 02-05-2020, 18:44
Stocks Shrug Off Outbreak Worries and Reach New Record

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
268 - 02-05-2020, 19:10
Funeral Home Worker in Wuhan: We Are Working 24/7 to Cremate Bodies
Quote:
[...]

A worker at a Wuhan crematorium said in a Feb. 4 interview that he and his colleagues have worked 24 hours, seven days a week since Jan. 28. He said they are exhausted, and are working without proper equipment such as body bags, protective suits, and face masks.

“Since Jan. 28, 90 percent of our employees are working 24/7 … we couldn’t go back home,” a man identified as Mr. Yun told the Chinese-language Epoch Times in a phone call. He works at the Caidian Funeral Home, one of four facilities in a suburban area of Wuhan.

“We really need more manpower,” he said.

Meanwhile, more bodies continue to arrive every day.

“We need to pick up bodies when they [hospitals, communities, or family members of the deceased] call us. Every day, we need at least 100 body bags,” he said.
[...]

Huang said his funeral home doesn’t have the equipment to properly disinfect the facility. Workers have to reuse disposable protective suits, as there are no new ones. They wear swim goggles because they don’t have protective goggles, and must wear two layers of disposable plastic gloves because they have no rubber gloves.

“We are on the verge of collapsing. We really need help,” Huang said

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
269 - 02-05-2020, 19:11
China

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
270 - 02-05-2020, 19:32
So funeral homes are cremating at least 100 people daily (in Wuhan alone), yet the official death count is only around 500 since if you die before you're seen at a hospital your cause of death is listed as "unknown".

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
271 - 02-05-2020, 23:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
So funeral homes are cremating at least 100 people daily (in Wuhan alone), yet the official death count is only around 500 since if you die before you're seen at a hospital your cause of death is listed as "unknown".

that and the lack of testing equipment or people to do the tests. I know that sounds funny in a nation of 1.5 billion people but... it's just the flu.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 02-05-2020, 23:48
why are political and trade traitors being allowed back into the united states so that they might continue their anti-american acts of terrorism by acting as agents of biowarfare for red china?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
273 - 02-06-2020, 00:22
So, my nephew and I have been having long discussions about this virus every night. He works in the med field and has access to doctors etc.

Anyway, here are some random thoughts after days of pondering it.

1) I believe it has human engineering written all over it.
2) It is the type of virus that generates mutations at a much more rapid rate (i believe built in on purpose - RTYPE)
3) We may see the overthrow of China.
4) We might see 3-5% of the world population cut down.
5) We will not see complete anarchy in most of the world
6) We might see complete anarchy in other parts of the world (China, India, etc)

Right now, I am watching the quarantined cruise line to see how high the numbers climb on that fairly controlled environment. Assuming 1 or 2 got on with it - we are now up to 20 of the people onboard who have been diagnosed. Up 10 people from yesterday. It likes to spread.

This one seems to spread through the air, touch, **** particles, etc. Kind of has all it's bases covered. (Accident? I don't think so)

It appears to be able to live on a surface for up to 7 days outside a host. Possibly surviving by consuming bacteria on the surface. Pretty resilient little bugger.

Anyway, my current analysis is that this was human engineered in a lab and it got loose.

The biggest question is:
On purpose or on accident?
If on purpose - what was the intent? Collapse of Chinese government and reclamation by the people? Metrics from tracking a real virus (live test)? Entertainment? Terrorism? Warfare? if it was a live test, who was involved? Drug companies? Governments? Straight up rogue scientists?

Keep your eye on the Wuhan Chinese Institute for Virology. Where did everyone go? Where are the scientists? What were they working on?

The USA could lose 3-5 percent of the population and there wouldn't be much of a hiccup.

Sick people aren't going to be the ones causing the problem (for long).
Who could cause problems? People who try to seize power during crisis.
Who will those people be? The left or the right?
The left.

So - watch the left. If they make any funny moves, report them to the CDC.
I think we call it pandemic induced behavioral syndrome or PIBS.

PS - be wary of any "vaccine"

Last edited by Brasstax; 02-06-2020 at 11:37..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
274 - 02-06-2020, 00:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
why are political and trade traitors being allowed back into the united states so that they might continue their anti-american acts of terrorism by acting as agents of biowarfare for red china?
We need to corner the market on cheap plastic promotional items to truly dominate the world

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
275 - 02-06-2020, 00:49
Also - since I love TW - if you haven't already done this as part of your regular life, go do a little stocking up. Do it before this becomes the craze in a week or two. Nothing major, if you do end up with this virus - you are kind of on your own until it hits a breaking point (pneumonia) where you are going to need fluids and nutrition through a tube. If it gets there, you are kinda ****ed. But - you might want some essentials like cold and flu relief, some Tylenol, water and stuff you like to eat when you are sick packed away.

Also, depending on your field, your commute and the kinds of people you are around - don't be embarrassed to wear a mask and use hand cleanser early. No matter what people say, that does make a difference.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
276 - 02-06-2020, 01:01
Quote:
The Wuhan Institute of Virology -- based in the Chinese city at the center of the epidemic -- has applied for a patent in China for the use of the antiviral drug, known as remdesivir, in treating the ailment. The application was made on Jan. 21 together with a military academy, according to a Feb. 4 statement on the institute***8217;s website.
China wants to patent Gileads experimental coronavirus drug

Looks like remdesivir, and chloroquine are having an effect BTW

Chloroquine is off the shelf in some places. Not the USA. Of course, we don't have a malaria problem. Then again, neither does the UK and you can get it there.

Last edited by Brasstax; 02-06-2020 at 01:14..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
277 - 02-06-2020, 04:40
Can I buy stock in the manufacturer or is it open patent?

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
278 - 02-06-2020, 23:34
Coronavirus: Whistle-blower Dr Li Wenliang confirmed dead of the disease at 34

Quote:
Li Wenliang – one of the first doctors who tried to alert the public about the coronavirus outbreak, only to be reprimanded by local police – has died, Wuhan Central Hospital confirmed early Friday morning, hours after it initially denied reports of his death.

“In the fight against the pneumonia epidemic of the new coronavirus infection, our hospital's ophthalmologist, Li Wenliang, was unfortunately infected. He passed away after all the efforts we’ve taken to resuscitate him. We deeply mourn his passing,” the hospital said on its official Weibo account.

Li, 34, died at 2.58am on Friday, the hospital added.

The announcement capped several chaotic hours in which Chinese media first reported Li's death, only for the hospital to respond that Li was alive, though in critical condition.

The earlier reports of Li’s death by multiple Chinese outlets, including Beijing News and Global Times, triggered an outpouring of mourning and tribute both on Chinese social media and at health agencies trying to stem the outbreak.

“We are very sorry to hear the loss of any frontline worker who is committed to care for patients … we should celebrate his life and mourn his death with his colleagues,” said Michael Ryan, director of the World Health Organisation's health emergencies programme, said during a briefing on Thursday.

Chinese social media has been awash with anger over the death of the whistle-blower – some mourning Li’s death with candles, some demanding that the authorities apologize for the way they had treated him.

“None of the police has ever apologized to you. You could have been a national hero, but the dereliction of duty has claimed your life, along with a few hundred innocent lives,” a user said on Weibo.

“The reprimand of Doctor Li will be a shame in China’s anti-epidemic history. Doctor Li alerted the public at the expense of his life. Wuhan police station still hasn’t recalled that reprimand notice even after his death,” another Weibo user wrote.

On December 30, Li warned his medical school classmates in an online chat group that a Sars-like illness had stricken several patients in a Wuhan hospital and that all of them were quarantined in the emergency department.

The same day that the doctor shared the message, local health authorities announced that the city had confirmed 27 cases of a new type of virus, most of them linked to a seafood market.

However, Li, along with seven other people who shared information about the outbreak – including at least three doctors – was summoned to the local police and forced to sign a letter promising to make no further disclosures concerning the disease.

In early January, CCTV, a Communist Party mouthpiece, accused the eight people in Wuhan of spreading what the government called “rumours”.

“Cyberspace is by no means a lawless frontier, the police has zero tolerance to any illegal acts of fabricating or spreading rumors that disrupt social order,” the broadcaster warned.

In a Weibo post discussing how he broke the news and his interactions with the police, Li said he returned to work on January 3 after the police reprimand – but then started to cough on January 10.

“I was feverish on January 11 and was hospitalized the next day. Back then, the government still insisted that there was no human-to-human transmission, and said none of the medical staff had been infected. I was just confused,” Li posted on Weibo on January 31.

Li was found to be infected with the coronavirus on Saturday.

“My virus tests are still negative, but I am having difficulties with breathing, I can barely move. My parents are also hospitalized,” Li said on Weibo a day before he was diagnosed with the infection.

On the same day, he attached the reprimand that he signed on January 3.

“We solemnly warn you that if you stick to your guns and remain impenitent, and continue to engage in illegal activities, you will be punished by law,” the Wuhan police wrote in the reprimand.

As of Friday, according to Chinese health authorities, the deadly virus had claimed 563 lives in mainland China, plus another two in Hong Kong and Philippines. The outbreak has infected more than 28,000 in China, far exceeding the 2002-03 Sars epidemic, which killed almost 800 people worldwide.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
279 - 02-07-2020, 00:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
I guess the premise for that argument is that almost everything is closed in Wuhan so high emissions of SO2 would have to be caused by something other than regular industry....
The emissions have been much higher than they usually are in the area... something is cooking in there (prolly not bodies though).
I highly doubt they closed their coal plants.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
280 - 02-07-2020, 02:44
I really wish South Park would do a "****ty Bat" episode right now.
You know how it would go...

Cartman selling the "cure" which would just be vials of pee but that somehow turns out to be the antidote.
Kyle/Jews turn out to be immune...
All that

Page 14 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite