You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Kura has done a lot to others that is far worse than posting personal info and never been 'banned' for it.
like what?

aside from the isuk stuff, which was just as bad... but you said its worse than posting personal info... would this be calling people names or did i miss something?

I'm not reading this whole thread. I've already seen cliffs but I don't know what new info/pics were posted/discovered of Kura. Someone care to share?

what new info/pics were posted/discovered of Kura

not much really

just his name, the fact that he lives in a tiny apartment with his brother and not a paid off house, and that he went to community college while actively spending a lot of time on tribalwar making fun of community colleges

ok so i read the first 10 pages,

i really dont see where the entertainment is, then again i cant remember anything about kurayami except he liked planes?

whats the big deal about knowing his name arent alot of u friends on facebook? arent ur real names on there?

i guess im out of the loop

kurayami is mentally disturbed

he want to great lengths to hide his identity

he also went to great lengths to troll every single person on tribalwar ever

those two things are somehow related

You really need to drop the superiority act. It was like watching a retard standing on train tracks each time you reply to him.

i don't know what kurayami said to you, but it definitely worked. you really need to get off his case bro.

all this "Kura is mentally disturbed" shit is too Dr. Phill-ish. The guy is just an asshole. It's not a disease, it's not a condition... it's a personality trait. Stop over thinking this shit.

Basically everything kura ever said was the opposite like giga said.

He hated hicks/the south : He lives in one of the worst hick inbred towns in CT

He had a payed off house: He lives in a shitty apartment with his brother

He made fun of Community College: He graduated from community college when he was 27

He has a girlfriend: Based on previous evidence I'm going to say doesn't

He loves pesto: I bet he actually hates pesto.(His brother probably makes it all the time and they use it because it masks the taste of spoiled meats, or cheap pastas since they are broke as hell)

He was like the bizarro version of himself on TW.

And his split personalities on other forums is just weird, where he is humble, polite, and depressed. The guy is seriously disturbed he's like when Dwight makes a second life account for his second life account.

Last edited:
Back