[We Wuz Kangz] Cheddar Man - DNA shows early Brit had dark skin

Evolution. Sun exposure without shelter would have caused the skin to pigment as protection. They evolved and started thinking and building and their skin lightened up because they didn't need that protection anymore.

Africa did not evolve with the rest of peoplekind and so they just keep getting darker

I went and did the 23&me thing, and it was pretty interesting getting the results. Most europeans trace their dna through migrations out of east Africa through the middle east, then up into Europe. The ice age forced them down into the northern portions of the Mediterranean, until the cold receded, then they migrated north again.

I’m 91% broadly European and 9% Native American. What Is the saying? One drop of Native American blood means I’m Native American? Wonder if that racist vanster will shed a tear knowing that?

#Me too. Turns out I have a good chunk of native american in me. I now fill out everything as an indian and this year I am requesting a new pickup from the government

just a quick fact: 23AndMe is completely unreliable, as they already admitted to fucking with peoples results for laughs

just a quick fact: 23AndMe is completely unreliable, as they already admitted to fucking with peoples results for laughs

I did AncestryDNA Genealogy DNA Test. That one is mormon and those fuckers keep records like you wouldn't believe. I think if you are a member with the special temple invite you get free access to edit and add info.

Don't quote me on this but I think a big activity for them is to get baptized in lieu/proxy/idunno for people.. you know for bigger planets they will be rewarded with or some shit.. any way, look up hitler morom baptize

Last edited:
I went and did the 23&me thing, and it was pretty interesting getting the results. Most europeans trace their dna through migrations out of east Africa through the middle east, then up into Europe. The ice age forced them down into the northern portions of the Mediterranean, until the cold receded, then they migrated north again.

I’m 91% broadly European and 9% Native American. What Is the saying? One drop of Native American blood means I’m Native American? Wonder if that racist vanster will shed a tear knowing that?

23 and me is owned by (((them.))) Why would you give them any money? Why would you trust what they tell you?

Also, you just signed away your DNA, they can resell it to whomever they want, which could have bad insurance implications in the future.

23 and me is owned by (((them.))) Why would you give them any money? Why would you trust what they tell you?

Also, you just signed away your DNA, they can resell it to whomever they want, which could have bad insurance implications in the future.

I dunno about much but what I do know is collecting your dna is a breeze

Regardless, it's just very stupid for a white man to pay a bunch of Jews money to learn about his heritage. Even worse than paying them for it, he believes them.

Like they give enough of a fuck about me to "mess with my head". The results I got back were pretty much what I expected. My grandfather was part native American, and everything else is European. I also share DNA with Marie Antoinette and prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. So I am royalty bitches. Bow to my superior genetics.

Oh, look what I found

qH8Zdj3.png

Every single time.

Maybe Gandalf can give this guy his money too.

Back