blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

I would laugh, but reading that was more disgusting then funny.

Anyone on TW taking this forum bullshit to real life by nexting, hacking, or anything like that is a sad sorry individual... a hopeless loser beyond redemption that deserves no laughter and no praise.

If this was just a case of Blitz hacking and getting caught, then fuck him... You fags are just lucky they don't cut your hand off for cheating in games like they do in some places.

Cheaters can drink the sweat dripping off my low dangling cherry tomato sized left testicle.

Dang u r an idiot and a loser

Hilarious thread, will read again! A++++++

The funniest part is that he got banned based on a youtube video. Any idiot admin with half a brain should be able to read server logs and determine this is not him. In fact, I think they should back trace it and ban the real account that was being videoed.

Ultra Ren was awesome if you were drunk/stoned and just wanted to piss people off.

I would laugh, but reading that was more disgusting then funny.

Anyone on TW taking this forum bullshit to real life by nexting, hacking, or anything like that is a sad sorry individual... a hopeless loser beyond redemption that deserves no laughter and no praise.

If this was just a case of Blitz hacking and getting caught, then fuck him... You fags are just lucky they don't cut your hand off for cheating in games like they do in some places.

Cheaters can drink the sweat dripping off my low dangling cherry tomato sized left testicle.
:rofl:

lS5BZ.jpg

man pubs have been way better since hirez sent a message to the community that cheating will NOT be tolerated. i havent been aim-botted or speed hacked since buhlitz was rightfully ousted from the fellowship of tribes: ascend players.

naptown and dare are great guys for taking the time out of their busy schedules to help eliminate hacking one dirty player at a time.

please join me in being thankful for their efforts this holiday season!

I liked this game til I saw a deployable force field today. Igot over the pistol and assult rifle bullshit but I will not get over this. I came to play tribes not renagaydes.

when this goes to the hof that'll be two threads that blitz has been thoroughly owned by tw. at least he didnt lose his job this time

Back