Web Hosting: Back and an Even Better Deal

Should be good for a while Pengo. The owner never left an end date on it and wants it to go for a while so people spread the coupon around, etc. So I imagine it'll still be good when you're ready. I'll keep this thread or a different one updated with what coupons I have available (I get new ones all the time)

I would be careful with tech support.

Also check your accounts, if you don't get what you ordered, complain and they will change it.

It took a week for them to figure out they fucked up on the domain register, and had to get a new domain.

Haven't really touched it yet.. Atomic, I bought the year for 11.88 does that mean every year it is 11.88?

thanks.

yeah I'm curious to see how everyones reaction is after having them for a little while, hopefully all is well and I can get me one...Someone link to their site please so I can check it out.

Got mine using this offer about a week ago. I don't really use it for anything other than image hosting, but it has been great so far. Pretty killer deal, thanks at0mic.

I'm kinda interested in this as well. Been wanting to mess with php/mysql for a while now. I should know within the next few days whether or not im gonna order it.

Your Order has been received and will be set up shortly!
Your account will be processed and billed for $18.96.

:)

Last edited:
At0mic it won't automaticaally rewnew my account will it since they have my credit card info?

Other Atomic ;) Just email in to them and tell them you don't want to be on auto-renewal. I don't know their exact billing policies to be honest with you. Most hosting companies do have their default set as auto-renew... but just let them know you don't want to.

Thanks for the orders guys :)

They were coo for awhile but starting getting some downtime. Their customerservice takes way too long so I just switch and got my refund for both of my domains. I went with branzone.

Was a good deal..but service is so/so

Back