I am in love with a girl on the internet

what a fucking idiot member you are, Precise.

Yankee cracks a "funny" and in your sheer stupidity, you tell a 40yr old to "grow up".

You're receiving my personal nomination for Stupidest Member of the Year.

Phyzx said:
what a fucking idiot member you are, Precise.

Yankee cracks a "funny" and in your sheer stupidity, you tell a 40yr old to "grow up".

You're receiving my personal nomination for Stupidest Member of the Year.
See the thing is about this member/veteran thing is it's a fucking pissing contest, wow you've been here longer then me, congradulations. Fucking dickhead get off my nuts, I came in here asking a simple question and flaunting off the girl of my dreams and you have to fag up my thread. Get the fuck out you faggot.

Let me guess - Precise is 15? If he's truly older than that, he is going to have a real hard time in life, being so stupid and everything.

Precise said:
Get more ignorant. I came in here asking advice and you have to be a dick. Grow up please.
If she doesn't speak Canadian then how do you talk to her?

Do you speak Sweedish?

Precise said:
See the thing is about this member/veteran thing is it's a fucking pissing contest, wow you've been here longer then me, congradulations. Fucking dickhead get off my nuts, I came in here asking a simple question and flaunting off the girl of my dreams and you have to fag up my thread. Get the fuck out you faggot.

You're e-thuggin' it up now, shawdy. Let's see how hard we can push your buttons until you whip out death threats and more grade school insults.

This reminds me of a guy whose forum I trashed ala 'masturbate with cheese thread' style. He's got some gf from the FL Keys hes in love with, but never met. He's a fat lazy slob with no initiative.

I can only wish I could be there when she first meets him, and when she first starts to realize what he's like.

Sorry guys, Precise is obviously the winner...

winnar.jpg

Back