I am in love with a girl on the internet

I know three brothers who met their chicks online and then met IRL. They didn't find any of the redneck girls in our small city hot so they hit the web. [I felt the same and moved to a bigger city instead...]

The oldest has a solid relationship with his from Europe (they both travel together).
The middle is learning turkish to get with his.
And the youngest just had his up from California for Christmas.

So I used to laugh my fucking ass off at people who hooked up online. But now I can't be as harsh since I know a few guys who are trying to make it work.

My question to you Precise is WHY?! Aren't there any interesting chicks around your area you can spontaneously fall in love with? Why are you seeking the e-love?

Kelster said:
I know three brothers who met their chicks online and then met IRL. They didn't find any of the redneck girls in our small city hot so they hit the web. [I felt the same and moved to a bigger city instead...]

The oldest has a solid relationship with his from Europe (they both travel together).
The middle is learning turkish to get with his.
And the youngest just had his up from California for Christmas.

So I used to laugh my fucking ass off at people who hooked up online. But now I can't be as harsh since I know a few guys who are trying to make it work.

My question to you Precise is WHY?! Aren't there any interesting chicks around your area you can spontaneously fall in love with? Why are you seeking the e-love?
Well, the reason is I don't get out a lot but when I'm on the internet I'm pretty relaxed and I'm myself.

Also derek lets tell all about your internet girlfriend.

Iason said:
hey, precise, fuck off until you have more to tell us
This is my thread hence I'm allowed to respond to it, I was talking to someone and defending myself, so you fuck off.

:lol: ...and to think, i thought this thread was going to die off quickly. keep us up to date on miss sweeden.

Last edited:
Precise I live in Seattle, if she comes here shoot me a PM and will be there to verify it as true and take pictures. I can even hook you up with illegal drugs. It will be your soulmates first drug experience, maybe you can tag her right away cause she'll be so fucked up.

Gobd said:
Precise I live in Seattle, if she comes here shoot me a PM and will be there to verify it as true and take pictures. I can even hook you up with illegal drugs.
Well, Ill let you know.

Precise said:
This is my thread hence I'm allowed to respond to it, I was talking to someone and defending myself, so you fuck off.
this is the internet, not a democracy, so you can suck it

Have you at least seen her on Web-cam? She MUST have a web-cam, or at least a digi-cam to prove her existence. If "She's" willing to fly to canada to visit you, but can't "Afford" to buy a web-cam she's full of shit :lol:

Precise said:
Well, the reason is I don't get out a lot but when I'm on the internet I'm pretty relaxed and I'm myself.
I can understand... somewhat. But after reading this thread I feel that life is about to teach you valuable a lesson on infatuation.

Perhaps finding ways to be relaxed and yourself IRL should be a priority. Especially if you and this girl actually plan on meeting eachother outside the ethereal interweb.

I met the girl I'm dating off the internet...well kind of. Friend of mine that worked with her showed her a picture of me one day and she sent me an email and we've been together for nearly a year and 3 months now =]

Dai Shinzo said:
I met the girl I'm dating off the internet...well kind of. Friend of mine that worked with her showed her a picture of me one day and she sent me an email and we've been together for nearly a year and 3 months now =]
Congrats man!

night T-dub

So, which pictures did you send her when she asked you for some? The one where you look like a pasty white nerd, or the one where you look like a pasty white nerd? :lol:

Last edited:
Back